noltec camber plates

smallblock12

so no one wants thes? they are the same price as mookeeh's

Can't believe these lasted the day. I've run Cusco, Kmac, and Noltec and I put these on the top (on the MPI right now:)). Never run Mookeeh's though.

Edit: Took a look at the pics and I haven't actually run this version. These look like the "race" version they have with a bearing.....my Noltec are plain old pillowball tops.

Edited by jonboyb

those are pillow ball they just dont have the urethane bushing. i think the noltec's are the only one that have a version where the pillow ball is housed in a urethane bushing

They certainly don't look like mine. Look at this link. Mine look like the top one, his the clubsport below with the pillowball encapsulated in solid steel.

Noltec

Edited by jonboyb

i havea set of nice noltec camber/caster plates. i have had them on my car once and they have tons of adjustment. i have just decided to go a different route and need these to add to my funds. 220+ shipping obo

http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll122/smallblock12/

Are these for the front or rear?

I'll have it ('86) in the garage tomorrow to get a good look at it. I'm building the car for a challenge where I can spend only 1K on the car (purchased car for $400), plus trades. I'm going to see if I can fab something to hang the bumper without the stock support. If it's do-able then the camber plates would be great for the handling portion of the event. I'll let you know ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...