Mark aka Marksweet

turboTSI

Mark is an awesome guy, he stands by his word and offers help even when he's not asked for it. He has given me advice on opening the 1g mas and running 2 secondaries to boost higher. I must say he is an incredible man. I'll purchase from him anytime, any place, anywhere. I bought his motor, I got a helluva a deal and thank him dearly, he couldn't have helped me out any better. Thanks Mark for being the generous, respectful, fatherly like figure to our Starquest community. Even if you don't buy another Starquest stick around, you have valuable information that the younger generation can gain from you. Thanks again so very much Mark, Glenn

real-stand-up guy who I am glad I got to meet in person. Bought some seats from him even after a slight mix up on the pick up date, do to my inability to accurately read a calendar, every thing went like a charm. Is too bad he is gettin out of quests for the time being, we cant afford to lose such a man.

• 3 weeks later...
Mark gave me a great deal on a cleaned and flowed 850cc primary injector for my Conquest. He included the paperwork from RC, and after comparing it to my two spare primary injectors, it has a noticably larger hole on the squirting end of it. Mark also offers his knowledge and experience to anyone who will ask. One of best in this community if you ask me! Thanks Mark.

• 2 months later...

Moved from separate topic:

Now that Christmas is over I can post this without worry.

THANK YOU marksweet for helping me with the injector. Terry loved it. I know you thought I was insane but thanks for going above and beyond in keeping my secret from Terry he had no clue what it was and was completely shocked.

This is a great guy and I look forward to doing more business with him. Thanks again!!

Sherrus

Moved from separate (and non-descriptive) topic:

something better than waking up next to your loved one,is receiving a package in the mail solving your starions ongoing "no start issues" , for about 9 months my starion started demanding too much attention, with a tricky way to starting , i allways had to unplug the knock box while not in use,then plug back up before start up,"if it started",good!-then it would shut-off and while cranking back up the rpm needle wouldn't budge. so i'd jump back out of the car unplug the knock box, wait till iheard a "clicking sound by the relay section,plug the knock box back up and it would start no problem,,,,,,, my car now will be fixed thanks to a fellow by the name of mark sweet,rapid service in shipping me the cure to a no start issue......

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I purchased a big primary injector from Marksweet which included the flowsheet. the inj is in great condition as confirmed by RC engineering, and it is clean and wrapped with bubble wrap for protection. the injector got there in time too.

Just wanted to say that I had sold a set of 86 850 cc injectors to Mark which he sent the money in a very timely manner.  Unfortunatley, not to my knowledge the injectors ended up being internal leakers.  So they were no good.  Mark was totally understanding to the fact that I did not know they were bad but I told him I would make it right to which he did not even ask for the whole amount back.  Mark is an huge asset to this site and I look forward to future dealings with him.  Steve(Greenstar)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I also had a very good transaction with Mark, I bought a 1G MAS from him, Had very good communication throughout and gave me some good suggestions about the cam I am thinking about running.  He let me know as sonn as he got my money order and got me a tracking number the day he shipped it.  The MAS was very nicely packaged.  Will recommend Mark to anyone and definatly buy from him again.

Daniel

Just received my 1G BOV today. Coolness. Mark kept me in the loop, knew when it was shipped, and expected arrival... arrived just like he said it would. And, to top it off, it was clean and nicely packed. Everything was there. Thanks Mark!

TheMoe

Covington, GA

• 2 months later...

i just completed a trans with mark, and have absolutely nothing bad to say.  i had agreed to  buy a 1st gen turbo  and the transaction was in progress, i sent him the money order and mark let me know he had recieved it.   q day or so later mark emailed to inform me he had found a problem  and wasnt happy with selling me the turbo at the agreed price.  he offered it to me a super discounted price  or to refund my money.  since i wasnt sure about using it after the problem, mark promptly refunded my money and there was nothing to it at all.

i have to say thanks to mark for all his honesty.  thats something you dont find everyday, he could have easily sold it to me and i wouldnt have known or had a leg to stand on.  

DONT HESITATE TO DO BUISNESS WITH MARK.  ill be doing buisness with him whenever the opprotunity arrises.       grant.

• 4 months later...
I also just completed a transaction with Mark.  Bought a turbo back exhaust from him.  Great communication throughout the process.  The exhaust was packaged nicely and shipped when he said it would be.  Only thing that would've made the transaction better is if he'd installed it for me. ;)  Don't hesitate to do business with.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a ported Evo3 exhaust manifold and SS Heat Shield at a GREAT price from Mark.  His responses were quick and I got everything fast.  It was in good condition like he described.  Highly recommended!

-Javier