1/4 mile

TRAVNASTY

its not stock if it has a bov. :deadhorse:

you just wasted a post. you act like the bov just added 20hp. Put it like this , its the stockest 12a having, stock boost having, non exhaust, pre cat still on all pollution control auto conquest that has a better time in the 1/4 not gay 1/8 mile fastest recorded here or road and track ever conquest.

you just wasted a post. you act like the bov just added 20hp. Put it like this , its the stockest 12a having, stock boost having, non exhaust, pre cat still on all pollution control auto conquest that has a better time in the 1/4 not gay 1/8 mile fastest recorded here or road and track ever conquest.

1/8th mile isn't gay, and a car with a BoV isn't stock.

but pretty much stock isn't factory stock.

more stock then 98% of Quests out there.

I don't understand what you're getting at though.

He ran a 14.3 with nothing but a BOV...so...14.5 is around what you can get out of a stock Quest, I guess if you're a really good driver.

more stock then 98% of Quests out there.

I don't understand what you're getting at though.

He ran a 14.3 with nothing but a BOV...so...14.5 is around what you can get out of a stock Quest, I guess if you're a really good driver.

What I am getting at is that -- that cannot be the fastest STOCK Conquest if it has a BoV. It isn't stock, it has aftermarket part(s) on it..

What I am getting at is that -- that cannot be the fastest STOCK Conquest if it has a BoV. It isn't stock, it has aftermarket part(s) on it..

dude... give it up!!! just because a guy ran faster in a "stock" quest with a bov than that colt you're gettin your panties in a bunch about it... come on man! geez...

dude... give it up!!! just because a guy ran faster in a "stock" quest with a bov than that colt you're gettin your panties in a bunch about it... come on man! geez...

Seriously? I'm gonna go ahead and say this.

I didn't say jack about my Colt being able to beat that car, and it can, easily. Know what you are talking about -- AGAIN A CAR THAT DID NOT COME WITH A BLOW-OFF VALVE FROM THE FACTORY AND HAS A BLOW-OFF VALVE ISN'T STOCK!

Quit bring stuff into this that wasn't put into it, find a legit reason to argue with me..

270fwhp > 165rwhp, okay?

1,900 pounds > 3000 pounds, see the difference?

Edited by BlowinUp54B's

Seriously? I'm gonna go ahead and say this.

I didn't say jack about my Colt being able to beat that car, and it can, easily. Know what you are talking about -- AGAIN A CAR THAT DID NOT COME WITH A BLOW-OFF VALVE FROM THE FACTORY AND HAS A BLOW-OFF VALVE ISN'T STOCK!

Quit bring stuff into this that wasn't put into it, find a legit reason to argue with me..

270fwhp > 165rwhp, okay?

1,900 pounds > 3000 pounds, see the difference?

stfu and get over yourself.... k thx bai

Edited by Sully