WORST JOB IN THE WORLD!!!!

BrazilBoy

Long hard hours, but lots of hands-on experience.

The only thing that would be hard would be...................lol

I would have to take frequent "bathroom breaks" :hmm3grin2orange:

Edited by Mech

And he's gay .. nice rug ....

It would get out of control ... I would kick into boost .... and it would be on ....

If you could .........you scare me......

Sure try ...lol...

Him fixing her swim bottoms ... That was it .. WOW............................BAM............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................

Black out ...

Turn into a "Man"..............and..........................................................

"Could I do that job"................Ya right........lol.....

David

Hazardous Toys inc ...

Edited by Haztoys1

And he's gay .. nice rug ....

It would get out of control ... I would kick into boost .... and it would be on ....

If you could .........you scare me......

Sure try ...lol...

Him fixing her swim bottoms ... That was it .. WOW............................BAM............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................

Black out ...

Turn into a "Man"..............and..........................................................

"Could I do that job"................Ya right........lol.....

David

Hazardous Toys inc ...

Your reply............

is like.......................annoying..............to read........

I...........need.........an aspirin..............like..................now.........

Yeah...................and..............Junk

Roberto

I wouldn't do it unless the pay was much higher than a regular MT.

Nothing like "rooster" teasing yourself for hours everyday.

Nah, i'm good.

Hi JustPaus .. Been in and out of the Valley of the Sun these days ... Hope your doing well ... We need to hook up ...

No need for that job lucky anuff... My Lady looks are in that beauty range and shes over 40 ... You can all wish ... LOL... I get to do a little more then a back rub most nights ...

Mr B-Boy

Maybe I'll post more and reallllllllly give you a headache ...I'm sure I could write more things you would not understand ....And it would hurt your head even more....Sorry on the bad spelling ... Sigh ... Here we go again .. Need not to post around here I see...Just read ...Do get in and read StarQuest most days ... Still playing with my cars ... Just not had the time to post ...Good to have time these days ..

You should block my post ....................Please ........Mr B-Boy

Because once you start heckling me on my writing .. Some other heckler is going to get in this ..Then I'm going to give up ...And then the things I've been playing car wise with may not get talked about... Just maybe someone on here may want to try and read what I write ...

Just maybe ..

Nice to meet you ...Mr B-Boy it should be just great to meet you in person ... Looking forword to it ...

Sigh ...

Captain Gear Box

Hazardous Toys inc

Hey David glad to see you back. I still have to track you down on one of my visits to Phoenix and smuggle some rust free parts home (or maybe just some 3.91s) :P

Hi JustPaus .. Been in and out of the Valley of the Sun these days ... Hope your doing well ... We need to hook up ...

No need for that job lucky anuff... My Lady looks are in that beauty range and shes over 40 ... You can all wish ... LOL... I get to do a little more then a back rub most nights ...

Mr B-Boy

Maybe I'll post more and reallllllllly give you a headache ...I'm sure I could write more things you would not understand ....And it would hurt your head even more....Sorry on the bad spelling ... Sigh ... Here we go again .. Need not to post around here I see...Just read ...Do get in and read StarQuest most days ... Still playing with my cars ... Just not had the time to post ...Good to have time these days ..

You should block my post ....................Please ........Mr B-Boy

Because once you start heckling me on my writing .. Some other heckler is going to get in this ..Then I'm going to give up ...And then the things I've been playing car wise with may not get talked about... Just maybe someone on here may want to try and read what I write ...

Just maybe ..

Nice to meet you ...Mr B-Boy it should be just great to meet you in person ... Looking forword to it ...

Sigh ...

Captain Gear Box

Hazardous Toys inc

You apparently don't get my sense of humor...I was messing with ya.....Glad to see another member has returned to the fold...welcome back...

~Roberto