Welderwiz aka Mark

heefner

I ordered a set of copper exhaust gaskets form Mark a few weeks ago.  I sent the payment out and they arrived the next week nicely pakaged.  When I started matching them up, I noteced that my 3" downpipe actually has a different flange than a common 3".  I wrote to him and asked if he could make something custom for me.  He responded that night asking me what I needed.  Not only did he make me the gasket and shipped it that week, he charged me nothing.  FREEBEE!! Mark is definately a good guy to have in the Starquest community. Thanks a bunch Mark!

-Kris

Yes, Mark hooked me up with the silicone vac lines, and shipped me some flange gaskets. All while his shoulder is still recovering from surgery.

Thanks Mark

Purchased silicone vac hoses from mark. Great price and good quality. He also does more than you know ;)

Ask him he just might surprise you. ;D

Thanks

*DM

LOL OK So I should of stated that ;D But you do know alot more than your telling. And are very resourcefull.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Mark  Is a great person to deal with is almost never too busy to help has endless resources and energy a tireless fabricator with the highest standards and pride in his craftsmanship. Silicon Hose Group Purchase, Copper Exhaust Manifold gasket sets Group Purchase what's next Mark?

Don't ever try and welsh on a deal  or mess with "Welder Wiz" Because he has made quite a few friends across this  board / county / country...

But then who would? He gets along with everybody!!!

10101101010101010LONG01010LIVE1010101TIN010101SHACK010101010101010101010

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i ordered 40 ft of red hose from mark. then i changed my mind several times.

blue no red no blue no red, i ended up deciding on blue. mark is excelent to work with even if he has a bad back and shoulder he still hobbled out the order on time!

it actually showed up a day early! plus i got a better deal than i expected! the quality of the hose is unbelievable it is twice as thick as any other kind of hose i found. i would strongly reccommend that you get his hose. it is worth every penny spent and then some.

thanks Mark for making this available to us.

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...