1988 4G64 Starion 490+rwhp

mgrissom

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's your car to do waht you want with. If someone is going to get pissed about you stripping it tell them they can buy it for 10,900 or shut up. Sorry, that's just how I am.

• 3 weeks later...
I think i might have someone willing to trade.. Hes got an 08 Busa with NOS. Its stretched and lowered... its a Gorgeous Bike.

I will forward this post to him.

Wow, you've got my attention. Just let me know!

Very nice car. Its been a while since I have been back here since I sold my Fiji 88 to my brother to help with my Eclipse project...I've since then sold the Eclipse to help fund a new home. ANyhow I'm in the market for a 4G6x quest and noticed yours. Let me say it is a very beautiful car. I am interested however was wondering how well it drives on the street. Also, it sounds like you have a lifter tap or just an exuast leak. Neither pose too much of an issue however. Do you have any more vids/info you could pm me? What does it do in the qtr? How is the tranny?

What did you trade it for? Hold on...you traded it? I know it was your car and all but man you guys make some of the worst trades known to man...

it went to a good home. Thats all im gonna say