David H. AKA turboTSI

penick000

THX T.... now if u guys dont want to trust or believe me u heard it form a REPUTABLE source... take it as u may. I am NOT aying that Jonny-Q is wrong ... maybe he did get it rebuilt... but what I am saying is that IT DID NOT NEED IT, and that IT IS A 14G... I think Jonny_Q got the stiff one if he idd get it rebuilt!!!

turboTSI

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentlemen. You are going to need to take this off the boards and discuss it via PM/IM/e-mail/phone/letter/whatever.

This isn't a board for arguing each other's points. Figure it out and post the END result of the deal. If an agreement is made, post about it, if the agreement is fulfilled, post about it, if the agreement is not fulfilled, post about it.

Additionally, if your post gets modified to remove pointless text formatting, DO NOT go back and change it again. It was done for a reason. I will personally delete any post, regardless of content, if it happens again.

Thank you and have a pleasant day.

JUST THE FACTS, MA'AM !!!

*  I bought a 14G Turbo from David/Turbo TSi for $560.00

*  I made 4 payments; always on time!  Paid in full.

*  I get the part and the cool air intake compressor blades are chipped and bent.

*  Took it to my mechanic anyway.  He calls me later that day and says, "No Go."

*  I ship it back to David in Michigan.  He agreed to deal with the problem.

*  Claims [under its warranty at Michigan Turbo] that it was inspected and good.

*  O.K., I take it to a second garage [a friend of mine] and he says, "No Way!"

*  Back to  square one.  *

*  Finally I ship it off to real professionals.  FORCED PERFORMACE.

They inspected it and in their professional opinion,

IT WAS TOO DAMAGED TO USE.  IT DID IN FACT NEED REBUILT.

$300 for the rebuild.  $100 for parts.  $16.25 for shipping.

::::::RECAP:::::::

$560 for bad turbo

$100+ for all the excessive shipping

$416 for a complete rebuild

CURRENT TOTAL =   $1,076+  ...and still not out of the woods.

Jack >:(

PS-  One more thing...

Robert at Forced Performance also said that I can continue to quote him as well as:

"There was no way that that turbo had only 2,000 miles on it.  It had 'plenty' of time under the hood."

My apologies to everyone who has had to read this and to the moderators for tolorating me.  I really don't want this to happen to anyone else.

Just the facts, Ma'am.

• 3 weeks later...
I bought a power steering pump from david.  It took him almost a month to send it out after he received the money for it.  It came oily and dirty, and has some play in the pulley.  Have not installed it on the car yet, so can't tell if its garbage yet.  I would hesitate to do bussiness with him again. :(  

• 3 weeks later...

Posted by 88tsi_lover

Same date as this post.

yo crew whats up. i thought i would leave this here for someone who might be looking for some feedback info. i have been dealing with turbotsi for almost a week now. he had purchased a 87 head from me. he stuck to his guns when it was time to pay and i was thankful for that. hes a really kewl cat and hes definately trustworty. later all

• 4 weeks later...

Moved from separate topic:

Bought some stainless valves from me, good contact, send money order exactly when stated, payed extra to have it to me in time.  I thought I would have some problems with the money order when I recieved it and after I had sent the valves out and he went out of his way and went back to the bank to ask for sure if it was cashable over here.  He also emailed me several times afterwards to make sure the money order worked out for me.  Thanks so much!

Take care

Shawn

I just made up a Strut brace for David. I messed him around a little and it took a couple of weeks longer than expected, but he was ok with it. When it was made I asked him for some moolah, a week later it arrived when he said it would. Sent the brace and now he's a happy man and I am too.

Cheers

ive done business with dave.  he was right on time and the deal went down exactly as we had agreed.   i do think he got the better end of the deal but hey it is what we agreed on so its all good. no reason not to do buisness with him. i would do buisness with him again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have sold Dave many parts over the last year and never a problem. Sometimes he kakes a couple payments to cover the more expensive items and he always keeps me informe as to the payments. On a personal note Dave knows I am currently disabled and he offered to loan me some cash if i needed it! Dave is a family man with another on the way. Not only am I pleased with our business relationship but also consider him a friend. Thanks, Dave

yes I to have a problem with TURBOTSI aka David H.

He is a con artist, he cons you into thinking he has something GREAT but he really dont.

I bought the Laptop he had for sale "thinking maybe I could use it for something-travel,tune the car when I do MPI, put my conquest manuals on it, etc....

but come to find out the laptop is a 386!!!! which can be considered as a glorified Calculator. well I didnt ask for my money back because it wasnt much. I just wish I would have known the speed of the computer before I sent the money. If I would have known that it was a 386 I would have never bought from the conman.

Also he did not package it up well, he did brown paper,laptop,then more brown paper then close it up. I could take the box shake it all around and could here the laptop moving inside getting damaged(if it isnt already) and on top of the money I gave to Dave I have to shell out more money for a new battery because I cant get the laptop to stay on because the battery is shot.

Peace out

Paul.

As for my self with biz with David i bought a climat controle off of ebay for $29.50 that includes shipping.. and he did send an email stating shipment will be once the Money order is receaved *i would guess he would need to cash it first as well*

and i have not had problems so far.. i had asked for a Alt from him but backed out and he was understanding about it.

so far my experance with David is good.. there is not much to say about it because we are just getting started

but seriously.. it may have been my fault that I could not tell him the speed.. SERIOUSLY.. I DID NOT KNOW.. I never asked when I bought it because I figured to run the hawk system on it it would not need all the speed.. I dont know alot about computer but I know alot about cars.. sorry if I did not know EVERYTHING about the computer.. I even went as far to tell him I only had it on 2-3 times it sat in the box I recieved it in cause I was only using it just to use on a MPI setup thats it.. since my car is not runnign I have not used it. and I needed the money to get my car running so I sold it.. I still lost money in the deal.. if u dont like it sell it on ebay.. if you can use it for something else good. otherwise it is not my fault I do not know the speed u knew I did not know and u bought it anyways..

put it this way:

if I was selling a car but I was color blind and I SERIOUSLY did not know what color it was and u bought it and found out if was crap brown and u did not like it.. you would prolly blame me cause I did not know what color it was right??

extreme analogy but a true one..

turboTSI

hey just got my package from David, today thanks for the quick turn around time man.

david took the time to email me about receiving the money order and also advised me the tracking number in the same day it arived to him.

it came packed in that bubble stuff so there would be no damage..

as detailed on this item when i asked for it, said there was min button ware *there was actualy no button ware just needs maybe a whipe down..*

so i actualy got more then i was thinking i was going to get..

nice doing biz with you david.

( by the way it was a climate controle that i bought )

I wasnt going to say anything but after i received the last pm from the guy,well,he kinda got under my skin.

He was going to buy the louvers i had.we emailed back and forth for days,I sent pics,described to him what thy looked like and what needs to be done.Last email I recived from him,he was gonna get paid on the 11th of September and he would mail the cash for the louvers.Easy to remember that day,it was my b-day among other things :)

well,now he tells me he is awaiting pics to decide what he wants to do. ::)

Bad way to do business.seems like from his other feedback,he is ok if you are sending money to him,but he cant seem to send money for the stuff he owes for.

I do busines on ebay and have a great record for my items.to bad we cant have the postive and negative feedback. :)

I have great feedback on ebay too... lets not forget your pics of the louvers u sent me and u posted on the sight... they are in pieces.. I asked u if all the pieces were they u said u did not know so I asked for better pics of what u have (since they are not assembled and I cant even see all the parts) sorry if u dont remember that email.. shoot I said I still want to buy them.. I want the louvers as long as they are complete.. I dont want to just by vents with no sides or what ever... I offereed u the most more then others did this is why u said I could buy them.. and I still want to buy them.. I just want more pics.. whats wrong with that... nothing in my opinion.. I just want to see what I am buying..  either way like I said.. if u want to sell them to others thats fine, if u want to send me some more pics then that is cool and I will buy them. AS LONG as all the parts are there.. either way there is no scam.. if I dont buy them so I change my mind whoopie.. it is not like u sent them to me.. but I did not say I would'nt BECAUSE I was still awaiting more pics..  anywho TTYL.. take care guys!!

turboTSI

• 2 weeks later...