Burger King angers Mexico

Star_V8_Quest

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090415/od_nm/us_burgerking_odd

funny.

I guess nex up will be WWE. and the other wrestling leagues with the "nacho libre" wrestlers..lol

I think I will write Mexico's ambassador and let him know I am angered he cannot keep his people in their own country. :hmm3grin2orange:

No one can say anything anymore??? This country is going to.... Well, I guess it's not "politically correct" :rolleyes: Did you see where the governor of Senora state in Mexico is complaining about Mexican nationals returning there from the U.S. because of our economic situation???

CALIBER 308

Edited by Caliber308

i wonder how many people are going to complain about the Jack in the Box mini berger commercial, with the little cows and the cowboys.. :blink: :huh:

Daniel

Edited by dstar88

If they are upset about the wrestler OK that's rediculous. I don't think it's rediculous if he's waring a mexican flag. Woudn't you be made about miss use of the American flag? I would.

In general people suck and can't even laugh at themselved. IMHO people need to tuffen up or start dying

Have you seen the Burger King commercial using the song "I like big butts...." but they change it to "I like square butts...."? I was fine with it until I realized it was for their kids meals. That's not a kid's song and having a bunch of hot women dancing with square butts isn't very kid friendly either.

Burger King is just pushing the envelope as far as they can and enjoying the free press.

Have you seen the Burger King commercial using the song "I like big butts...." but they change it to "I like square butts...."? I was fine with it until I realized it was for their kids meals. That's not a kid's song and having a bunch of hot women dancing with square butts isn't very kid friendly either.

Burger King is just pushing the envelope as far as they can and enjoying the free press.

women with square butts=not hot

lmao

They should be glad to get a little PR..We are embracing there spicy food not shooting them in the foot...there economic state is worse than ours they shoud be happy with the commercial not pissed.....Some people have no sence of humor at all.... :sweatingitout: :rolleye0018: :confused0024: :deadhorse: :nopityA: :wacko: :gamer: :fight: :fight: :chair:

To be honest, what if El Pollo Loco had a ad with someone 'disrespecting' the American flag.? or some perceived slight against an American. It already happened with some add where The US was represented on a Map as being part of Mexico didn't it? Freedom of speech and protesting works both ways. I guess Burger King crossed the line, realized it, and took the advertising away. Thats pretty responsible of them. .