Attention Ebay Coilovers

creepin87

I recently purchased these coilovers from this company. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...AAQ:MOTORS:1123

Not only did they take forever to arrive, they dont even fit. I have called them and got no answer. I emailed them twice. They are giving me the run around. Wanting me to take pictures of the fitment issue as if I just cant explain it to them over the phone. Anyways Im wainting to hear back from them today, if not Im filing a complaint with ebay. So be aware of this if your thinking of buying from them. I will also update if we resolve this issue.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently purchased these coilovers from this company. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...AAQ:MOTORS:1123

Not only did they take forever to arrive, they dont even fit. I have called them and got no answer. I emailed them twice. They are giving me the run around. Wanting me to take pictures of the fitment issue as if I just cant explain it to them over the phone. Anyways Im wainting to hear back from them today, if not Im filing a complaint with ebay. So be aware of this if your thinking of buying from them. I will also update if we resolve this issue.

Yeah man, I saw those for like $100. Your better off with the Cosmo's, even at twice the price they are proven. However, I guess someone has to be the guinea pig, more power to ya' for trying something different. Sucks they don't work though. Hope everything works out.

yes we denied the claim cause 1. you have failed to show us any proof of your issue. 2. we have sent you several messages now as to what we will do. You have also failed to let us know what you want. We try to work with everyone and like I said before I am very sorry they sent out the wrong parts, but slandering us isnt cool. I personally have seen these installed on a local conquest so I do know our kits work. Call us dead beat or whatever but I am not issueing a refund without the item returned. I am trying very hard to work with you but you have to do the same back if you want our help. Oh and just for the info, you dont have to submit pics to paypal, they will issue the refund once the item is returned. But hey if you can get them pics then send them to us which is what we have been asking for since you said they supposedly dont work.

yes we denied the claim cause 1. you have failed to show us any proof of your issue. 2. we have sent you several messages now as to what we will do. You have also failed to let us know what you want. We try to work with everyone and like I said before I am very sorry they sent out the wrong parts, but slandering us isnt cool. I personally have seen these installed on a local conquest so I do know our kits work. Call us dead beat or whatever but I am not issueing a refund without the item returned. I am trying very hard to work with you but you have to do the same back if you want our help. Oh and just for the info, you dont have to submit pics to paypal, they will issue the refund once the item is returned. But hey if you can get them pics then send them to us which is what we have been asking for since you said they supposedly dont work.

Unless you're selling very uncommon coilovers with 2.75"(70mm) ID springs, you do not have a "local conquest" with your parts installed. Either you are lying, or you have no idea what parts get sent out. Very very very few cars require the same sleeve type coilovers we have to use. Let me guess, you had no idea what springs we need(60-65-70mm) before I mentioned it? How about spring rates?

Also, tell me those top hats in the picture are not freaking plastic.

Edited by JustPaus_88TSi

Unless you're selling very uncommon coilovers with 2.75"(70mm) ID springs, you do not have a "local conquest" with your parts installed. Either you are lying, or you have no idea what parts get sent out. Very very very few cars require the same sleeve type coilovers we have to use. Let me guess, you had no idea what springs we need(60-65-70mm) before I mentioned it? How about spring rates?

Also, tell me those top hats in the picture are not freaking plastic.

I sent a PM to see what her response is...very curious

She keeps saying that she sent me messages. I have yet to recieve messages. I keep asking her to call me but she hasnt done that either. Yes the top hats are plastic. I cant take a picture because 1, the car is put back together and It would seem ridiculous to take it apart only to take a picture of something that I know is faulty cause I already tried to install it. Why not just ship me the "correct" application? Read her feedback, they just had a similar thing happen. I refuse to ship it back until I have a new one in my hands! Whats your excuse gonna be once I give you the picture you want? Your messing with the wrong forum Miss Jessica... These guys know what they are talking about.......

ok first yes the top hats are a abs plastic. 2. the complaint the one customer had was about jumping the damn car, it had nothing to do with fitment what so ever! so dont try to bring somthing up if you have bo idea whats going on. I have another setup coming out to you. oh and we dont drop ship! all our products come to our location and are instock or we dont sell it. again if you want your money back thats fine. ship the item back and I will gladly offer you a refund. I am not going to argue with you about this anymore. And lastly We already know about the struts being a bigger diameter then a normal strut. as far as the kits being shipped out, no I normally dont handle them I generally take care of sales and such. so in that aspect your right that is a different dept. But we try. I am glad that everyone on here knows what they are doing. I like forums with knowledgable people on it. This place is like the dsm forums, full of useful info. Again I have the right setup coming out to you.

ok first yes the top hats are a abs plastic. 2. the complaint the one customer had was about jumping the damn car, it had nothing to do with fitment what so ever! so dont try to bring somthing up if you have bo idea whats going on. I have another setup coming out to you. oh and we dont drop ship! all our products come to our location and are instock or we dont sell it. again if you want your money back thats fine. ship the item back and I will gladly offer you a refund. I am not going to argue with you about this anymore. And lastly We already know about the struts being a bigger diameter then a normal strut. as far as the kits being shipped out, no I normally dont handle them I generally take care of sales and such. so in that aspect your right that is a different dept. But we try. I am glad that everyone on here knows what they are doing. I like forums with knowledgable people on it. This place is like the dsm forums, full of useful info. Again I have the right setup coming out to you.

Sounds like you are doing the right thing. Everybody, lets give them a chance to correct the error.

Jimmy

Jessica,. thats a hot name! :-D (always thought it was)

but anywho, you guys may want to chance that abs plastic out... there are alot of people on here that race and will totaly trash that plastic...youll be getting allot of returns/refunds/exchanges and maybe other claims against your company.

ohh yea, andguys, they are a new company that makes stuff for our cars, well at least that i know of. so lets try to be just a tad more patient :-)., who knows they may end up being the next 101 and trilogy turbos for us :-)

Daniel

Edited by dstar88

Sorry but thinking they will send you a new ones w/o sending the wrong ones back seems a little obsurd.

Send the wrong ones back and go from there... either get the right ones or a refund, sounds pretty simple to me. What are you going to do with coilovers that dont fit anyhow??

Sorry but thinking they will send you a new ones w/o sending the wrong ones back seems a little obsurd.

Send the wrong ones back and go from there... either get the right ones or a refund, sounds pretty simple to me. What are you going to do with coilovers that dont fit anyhow??

I believe it may have been a mis-ship. You won't catch me putting plastic bits in my suspension though..

Im not keeping the old ones at all. A return box from them would def help the issue, afterall I did pay for shipping the first time. I will be more than happy to ship the old ones after i get the replacement. I had an incident happen where I shipped back a blown out MAFT to the seller. Kept getting the run around till finally my claim was void due to time issues. I will be out not only shipping fees twice and price of the coilovers, but also no proof of a wrong item other than receipts.

Edited by creepin87

but also no proof of a wrong item other than receipts.

look almost no company will send you a replacement with out haveing the wrong parts return'd first

all they have is your word the parts are wrong,,some one has to bend first and 99% of the time it's the customer

over 10 yrs ago i start'd a war over two 83 hood side vents that were free , i gave them away but mix'd up box's and mailing addys ,, each guy got the oposite of the one he want'd ,,the war last'd over 6 months between these two guys over a free hood vent , and i got nothing for shiping to eather guy ,,some one has to take the first step

Jessica,. thats a hot name! :-D (always thought it was)

LMAO...

I was thinking the same thing, but I wasn't going to say anything... anyway...

It's good that they have a rep on here... maybe a gateway to... new parts!? Or different options...

-Robert