MOOKEEH INTAKE MANIFOLD

Will this be a in stock type item for future purchasing?

allen405,

thanks for your interest.

yes, once i test fit and test run the final prototype w/o any issues, we will make them here in our shop and have them in stock for sale.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this might be what pushes me to go MPI if it comes with everything you would need to just bolt on and run without having to do any major tuning

while we're wishing here i'd like to have solid gold GT35R

• 2 weeks later...
Great, this just means I have to start saving. Keeps us post it and if you have the time to write the intalls for amateurs like me. And if it does work out sold saperate or the whole package. Thanks keep up the good work.

Why would someone want to keep the stock dist? Most people run edis 4 for spark control anyways, your crank pulley is already set up for it.

I see using the stock dist with mpi as a big head ache. Edis is very easy.

Why would someone want to keep the stock dist? Most people run edis 4 for spark control anyways, your crank pulley is already set up for it.

I see using the stock dist with mpi as a big head ache. Edis is very easy.

And what is wrong with making it clear the dist? The more applications the better!

And what is wrong with making it clear the dist? The more applications the better!

Because the stock ignition system, unless you keep everything stock along with it, doesn't have a clue. I mean you really cannot modify or control it well enough to tune for MPI.

Because the stock ignition system, unless you keep everything stock along with it, doesn't have a clue. I mean you really cannot modify or control it well enough to tune for MPI.

Not true gm, ford, honda, and even mitsubishi run distributor with multi port fi on several engines with no problems

Edited by nathan89quest

Not true gm, ford, honda, and even mitsubishi run distributor with multi port fi on several engines with no problems

Exactly look at the 300+ whp club and most of those guys are running a distributor, so I wouldnt say a distributor is that bad.

here are some pictures of MPI i am working on.

this clears the dis, brake booster and ac bracket. more pics will be up soon.

thanks,

http://www.101propose.com/gp/mpi/newmpi.jpg

http://www.101propose.com/gp/mpi/newmpi2.jpg

This looks good. I know it won't be easy, but if it's possible to position the injectors like the Magna IM does, I feel they are aimed better than anything else out there. Since the ports in the head "turn a corner" so to speak, the way the magna is designed, the fuel is spraying straight at the back of the valve and it doesn't have to turn the corner.