She's gone....

MidNiteRide89

Just watched her pull away with her new owner. It was fun while it lasted, but it was also time to move on. The new owner has some interesting plans for her, IF he ever gets around to actually doing them. (that's what he said. lol)

New plans involve investing more money into day trading, then hunting down a nice 240. (and of course at some point, another sq. lol)

Ernie, the fact that your dumba** drove it is probably why it took so long to sell.... just got the smell out last week. :lol:

You know, it actually wasn't bittersweet. I thought it was going to be, but I drove the car across the country and had her sideways plenty o times. I enjoyed it while I had it and that's the best thing to do with anything you own.

My dad owns a '56 and a '57 T-bird.... he hasn't driven either one since the 1970's. He figures that they're worth more if he doesn't put any miles on them and the possibility of an accident in one scares him silly. F#&$ that! What's the point in even owning it then??? :huh: :confused0024:

Marc hope it went to an owner that took as much pride in her as you did ,

i just found out last week the 83 that i use'd the fuel system and turbo for my truck swap was a one owner ,the kid that had her was the oreg owner bought her with 3 miles on the clock

i just found out last week the 83 that i use'd the fuel system and turbo for my truck swap was a one owner ,the kid that had her was the oreg owner bought her with 3 miles on the clock

Shelby, How could a "kid" that was the original owner of a 1983 with 3 miles on it be alive back then ?????? Just curious.

CALIBER 308

Edited by Caliber308

easy Cal he was a hippie ,,smoke'd more then a wood burning stove

so "KID" fits ,,i think he miss'd wood stock so he was trying to make up for it

he he he was the same age as my oldest daughter , he grew up beside us for years

and stay'd in touch untill he die'd , and that was a yr or so befor i use'd the engine from the Starion in my truck

he was a good kid , heart of gold but he was a hippie thru and thru , some as*wipe talk'd him into trying coke and it kill'd him first try :(

easy Cal he was a hippie ,,smoke'd more then a wood burning stove

so "KID" fits ,,i think he miss'd wood stock so he was trying to make up for it

he he he was the same age as my oldest daughter , he grew up beside us for years

and stay'd in touch untill he die'd , and that was a yr or so befor i use'd the engine from the Starion in my truck

he was a good kid , heart of gold but he was a hippie thru and thru , some as*wipe talk'd him into trying coke and it kill'd him first try :(

Cocaine is not a good thing. Take it from a past dealer and user;)

CALIBER 308

Edited by Caliber308

Oh....you're talking about the car?

I was like......."damn, dude discussed what his plans are to maintain and improve your ex old lady?" Might as well buy her back once she's all fixed up.

Turborusty

Tried that... my ex chewed up and spit out every guy that she's met so far. (Hall n Oats playing in the background)

DAMN! You shoulda called be before it left! Unless his plans are taking that itty biddy little dent out of the header panel, I don't like the sound of that.

We still gotta meet up, tho.

The garage now has easy access to those parts for you to look at. We'll set up a time in the next couple of weeks.

He'll take great care of her, but I can't promise he'll keep her stock. He's not some little punk kid into cheesy ricer crap. He has a beautiful '77 Celica hatchback with 14k original miles and works at a performance shop up in Wisconson.

It's what he does, this year he flipped a 79 Z28 with 27,000 original miles, and a 77 Pontiac Can Am with 12,000 miles

hmmm http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/39.gif

Edited by 89PalermoSHP