Up to $5k cash, sell me your Conquest / Starion $5000!!

Kreal

dude i promise i will go by the guys house i know once i get mine finished up. mine should be coming home this sunday and all i am waiting on is my head to come back with dads 1mm valves installed. then i will make it out to the guy near me that has the silver 87. but again no idea if he would ever sell it.

but it meets all your requirments on coniditon of the car. only part of the body that had any damage was the passenger fender had some scuffs where a tire blew out. other then that it was perfect, the factory paint was in almost perfect condition.

It's not my car, but I see it on craigslist all the time. He's a member here, though, like me, not that active. Never met him, either. However, it's a real clean looking car and in Ohio too.

Here ya go.

Craigslist AD

SQC AD

Edited by hschwartz3

• 3 weeks later...
I want to just throw this out there and see what bites...

Have up to $5k to spend on this.

I'm seeking a rust free widebody Conquest / Starion with 5spd that is in very nice condition for $5k or under.

Will consider any color, but I prefer SILVER, BLACK, BEIGE, ATLANTIC BLUE, or other colors.

MUST be widebody, and 5 spd.

NO rust buckets, nothing needing repaint or body work. No junk.

I'm a serious potential buyer, but you have to be a serious seller with realistic price in mind. If you have a superb near mint flawless car and want a little more than I am offering, lets talk. But if you have a project car needing lots of work, let's not.

I would also be interested in an absolutley flawless rolling chassis without engine/trans or with bad engine/trans.

I don't mean to sound picky but the last time I offered this kind of money for one of these I received emails with rotted out bashed quarters, wrecked, no title, non-running junk cars that looked like they had one foot in the grave.

xkreal@aol.com

Hi all,

Thanks for the help. I've looked at many cars...but alas it seems a mint Silver is near impossible to find. I have decided to stick with finishing my car. Thank you.

Hi all,

Thanks for the help. I've looked at many cars...but alas it seems a mint Silver is near impossible to find. I have decided to stick with finishing my car. Thank you.

:hug: :iagree: :thumbsup: :cheerleader:

Dad