Dyno time on Friday. Advice? Update: #'s are in.

JasonC

if you keep a/f ratio at 14 from start to end of dyno pull you'd replace engines

everytime you go dyno  ;D, my recommendation would be 11.8 when doing dyno

on a lot of boost, or any boost more than 5psi(our cars or low comp. engines for that

matter), Rob NJ.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'll have to dyno my car again. Last year I wasn't able since the first pull it was too rich, then on the second pull the stock intake hose cracked then it went lean and we had to stop the test.

I'm pretty sure I've seen some Japanese videos on Nissan cars beeing turbocharged and they very proud of the "constant" 0.86 volts on the readings.

I'm not sure what was my A/F when I dyno my car the first time 2 years 1/2 years ago.

The problem is that now I have more then 160K on the engine.

• 3 months later...
We'll I believe him on the fuel. I've been running a 20G turbo at 20 lbs of boost on a stock intake and fuel system for awhile with no problems. I have it set for about 15lbs for daily driving, and crank it up when needed. I have kellys AHP and exhaust, a wideband O2, and 1G mas, and have a HP fuel pump sitting in the box because I've seen no reason to use it yet!. Kelly even took my car out for a spin one night.