'83 Starion

Ending in a few hours. I hope someone gets this car and saves it from a local ricer or young kid that may total it. If I was closer, I would jump on this. You know one of y'all Ga, SC, or florida guys want this car. Geesh 5hrs left and under $600 OMG

Did anybody else notice the pic of the instrument cluster, it appears that the car is running and the temperature looks like the motor is about to meltdown. Unless the gauge is wrong or shorted out.

-GCNTSi.

The temp gauge in one pic is not right. It will peg out right when you start the car.

he mustve got some questions about it since it was an edit :)

So is anyone from here bidding on this car? Jus wondering so no one gets in a bidding war with someone from here at the end of the auction. I don't need another one, but still less than 600 for it. i would not want to part it, and probably wouldn't, but you know there are atleast 1500 in parts on this this that can be sold.

DO not be surprised if he gets a second chance offer for his amount. Lots of people create fake accounts and bid on their own item(hence the 0 rating) and then take the bid to the highest amount in the last couple seconds. Then after the aution send an email to the second bidder and offer it for their max bid amount. Maybe he will get it anyway lol

• 2 weeks later...
Just thought I'd let everyone know. YellerBeast89 and I got the car but we're torn on what to do with it. We were going to use this car to put my 85.5 flatty back together (also has this interior but destroyed) but we're torn on what to do. Will be posting updates all along.

Just thought I'd let everyone know. YellerBeast89 and I got the car but we're torn on what to do with it. We were going to use this car to put my 85.5 flatty back together (also has this interior but destroyed) but we're torn on what to do. Will be posting updates all along.

I'm so jealous. that 83 even had the pretty wheels

Yeah I met this guy, He came over to my house because he saw my two quest and thought he would talk to me about his car. He initially suggested he wanted to fix the car up and asked if I knew any thing about them. But after much talking with him he really did not want to fix it only wanted to sale it for the money. He's a old GM hotrod kinda guy. He told me he is restoring a 79 trans AM. So I pointed him to this site for more info on the car. Even told him he has a rare deal but really seem to not be interested in it. I have two I'm trying to restore myself and just could not handle one more even at the price of 500 hundred he request for the car. Kinda sad that he did not care about the car only the money. My two cents of info.