Two factory parts needed

yamahlr

Need the radio steering wheel control p/n MB510797 and hearter control p/n MB438756. Want N.O.S factory or mint used. willing to pay $$$ for primo parts/

maybe someone might do the part number cross reference,,,,but i dont wanna

wat year is the stuff your lookin for,,,im assuming 87 and earlier,,,the chrome ones are very hard to come by

good luck

Need the radio steering wheel control p/n MB510797 and hearter control p/n MB438756. Want N.O.S factory or mint used. willing to pay $$$ for primo parts/

The parts are for a 1987

I did the Mitsu search and the internet sites show an active part number but whe actually ordering the items, dealer says they are no longer available. I went thru Hill Mitsu in FLA.

I would call them directly and ask if they can get the part. Their number should be listed somewhere on the site you ordered from. They are actually just another dealership. If your dealer is saying the parts are NLA, these may say the same but wait a week or so before they tell you.

I would call them directly and ask if they can get the part. Their number should be listed somewhere on the site you ordered from. They are actually just another dealership. If your dealer is saying the parts are NLA, these may say the same but wait a week or so before they tell you.

Unfortunately, I think alot of the dealers are just lazy and can't think out of the normal box. I will give them a bit of time then follow-up w/ a call. Had a great Dodge dealer in Jersey where I used to live. Always willing to go the extra mile. I bought him lunch a couple of times after all the parts he located for another vehicle I have.Thanks, for the input.