Nostalgic Japanese Street Fighters - then Dinner with ElkidminoLTU!

Fanta

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

w00t! I talked to Ken, starfighterpilot, he's coming along as well ^_^

I also told the guy in the cars for sale forum that he has no choice in the matter, he's coming to this <_<

For those who want to caravan with us! I'll be leaving my house @ 11-11:30amish. You can meet me there, or at the secondary meeting spot ( 11:45am ), which will be at the QT @ 985 and 20 ( taking 985 N take the GA20 exit and go left towards Cumming, turn left at the next light after the bridge for the QT gas station )

Edited by Fanta

Talked to Lindsey last night, according to the schedule we should be there between 5-6. She thinks closer to 5, I say 6. The best thing I can do is keep Fanta informed as we leave TN Saturday afternoon. I'll keep you cats in the know. ;)

I'm going...and I'd really like to drive the Starion there but who knows. But, if I drive it there, who's going to fix it? lol It drives good but not so much in boost

Now, as far as dinner, I'm not totally sure I can swing it but we'll see.

Edited by Jehu

I'm going...and I'd really like to drive the Starion there but who knows. But, if I drive it there, who's going to fix it? lol It drives good but not so much in boost

Now, as far as dinner, I'm not totally sure I can swing it but we'll see.

I'll bring a couple wrenches :)

somebody bring a camera, lol

i got acute pharyngitous, (strep throat lol. so i got 24 hours till i can be socially active...

I got mine, but sadly i wont get there till like 4 :(

About to head out. No starion though. I just found out why it appears I'm getting such bad gas mileage...it's leaking out the middle of the manifold. It's hard to spot because once the manifold gets warm enough, the gas evaporates very quickly. I have the rebuild kit...just have to get cracking!

But I'll be there in about 45 minutes or so...

Great pics Arrow Joe. I recognized almost everyone there. Oh yeah, just a little heads up, The old civic tag was correct; it's stands for "Compound Vortex Controlled Combustion". It was Honda's way of passing emissions in the USA. They did it w/o a CAT too! I've seen that car at the last meet. The black corolla w/ the orange wheels is owned by the guys who set the meet up; Dave and John. Jeez, I hate that I missed it all, i just couldn't make it.

God I still feel so horrible about being so late to the QT.

Turns out my mom's main fusible link was fried, preventing the alternator from charging. Today, we took the one off of mine, and drove the car home without a single hitch <_<

Nice pics Joe! I'm keeping my eyes peeled for some others

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/true_men_dont_kill_coyotes/OSJC%20March/100_0708.jpg

New guy, jonboyb's new car, bad2rass, and couthinize ( I knew Couth was there because he called me telling me he was following some guy who flagged him down about 3 SQs he had sitting )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/true_men_dont_kill_coyotes/OSJC%20March/100_0717.jpg