parting out 88 conquest lots of goodies

daves88tsi

As stated, I'm parting out my 88. right now it is complete with the engine disassembled in the trunk. It is white with burgundy leather interior 5 speed.

oh, and its slightly buried in a snowbank :mad: effin Maine winter!

All prices are obo, if I am way out of line let me know

One piece airdam, 5 inch crack on drivers front corner parallel to bottom edge. $80 plus shipping

Set of 4 ST lowering springs, and what appear to be ST sway bars. I don't know what these are worth, so shoot me an offer.

2 7 in fronts good condition, very minor dings on lips. $100 plus shipping

1 set of rear louvers metal center piece with plastic side pieces and all the hardware $120 plus shipping UPDATE!! Center louver is frozen to the ground and I don't want to damage it trying to break it free. Its going to be a little while until this is able to ship.

Never used gen 1 maf t and gm 3.5 in maf, no filter or piping. $180 shipped

I pair good condition starion tail lights $75 shipped.

One passenger side starion tail light, small crack in one corner on the black outer trim piece. $30 shipped

Couple of tps's I'll be checking these. $50 shipped

I also have several totes of smaller items, electrical, interior bits and such.

sorry about no pics. I can get pics of specific items upon request.

Car is at my fathers house, so it may take a day or two to be able to answer specific questions. Also I'm trying to get my 325 back together, oh and find a job, so I'm spread pretty thin right now.

Contact me via pm or preferably phone. 207 318 0299. Thanks, Dave

Edited by daves88tsi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you still have the tps?? does it work good?? sweep tested?? and volt tested??

pm me if you have a good one and the price for it. i want to get another one

thanks

Daniel

I'd like to get both harnesses for the stock radio. Don't need the black one for the radio controls. Would like a couple of inches or more of wire from each harness please. Thanks

do you just need the connectors and a few inches of wire? I just don't want to cut the wrong thing or not send you what you need. let me know

Thanks

Dave

do you just need the connectors and a few inches of wire? I just don't want to cut the wrong thing or not send you what you need. let me know

Thanks

Dave

Yeah, there are 3 connectors. A small black one, which I don't need (this one is for the steering wheel controls).

Then there are 2 yellowish/clear plastic connectors. The smaller one has I think 6 wires in it. The other connector has I think 10 wires in it. Both are FEMALE SPADE type connectors, and would plug straight into the radio.

Yeah, I need these 2 yellowish/clear plastic connectors. Definately around 3 inches or more of wire left on each connector so I can strip and solder them into my car harness. They should just fit into a small bubble wrap envelope. Don't mail in regular white envelope as it will be rejected and sent back to you. I'll PM you my address. Thanks

Dave, any word on the A/C control panel, plus a working stock radio?

A/C panel looks good, couldn't get it out though because my hands were freezing and it was getting dark. I can't remember if the radio was working and have started hacking bits off the harness so I can't test it. I'll see if I can't hook up a battery and test it on the bench though. I'm going to be up there again tomorrow, hopefully I'll have an answer tomorrow evening.

Sorry for the delay

Dave

Sale the hood yet? still interested. also may be interested in the head. any updates on shipping?

BC_99

Pretty sure the hood is sold, just waiting on $$$s. Shipping on the hood to PA wound up being about $80 via fedex, not sure how much to NC but probably not much more. I just did a quick quote price check on fedex.com for the head, looks like about $35 to ship it to mooresville. I just estimated the size and weight on the head, so it may be a bit more or less once i box it and get accurate numbers. And mooresville was just the first city that popped into my head. I'll keep you posted if things fall through with the hood, and if you want pics of the head or any questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Pretty sure the hood is sold, just waiting on $$$s. Shipping on the hood to PA wound up being about $80 via fedex, not sure how much to NC but probably not much more. I just did a quick quote price check on fedex.com for the head, looks like about $35 to ship it to mooresville. I just estimated the size and weight on the head, so it may be a bit more or less once i box it and get accurate numbers. And mooresville was just the first city that popped into my head. I'll keep you posted if things fall through with the hood, and if you want pics of the head or any questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Ok, thanks for the update. I'll let you know on the head. I WILL buy the hood whenever you get tired of waiting on the money from someone else.

Thanks,

BC_99