Cheap motor swap and easy too??????????

BrazilBoy

If all you want is the engine then request one of those importors get you one. I have one and a fwd DASH engine also. They were 150.00 each +shipping and when I got them nobody wanted them, two others did go some someone, one was supposed to have went to Maryland and the other to the northwest like Oregon or Washington I never found out. The engine importor got them by "accident". Why would you want a rusty flatty when you can't give them away over here the way it is? Why hasn't someone thought to ask to import the turbo rwd G63B short block? The wideblock 2.0 truck motors over here when you finally find one you have to fit for oil jets and their crankshafts are not hardened maybe its just me or it makes more sense to just get the 2.4 block that is here and drill 4 holes and put in new oil jets. The SRT4 block has oil jets but they install differently no threads just a hole and they are bolted to the side via a mounting plate attached to the jet. Most of the new engines from everyone are using oil jets and (those nasty things most hate) silent shafts. The designer of the Nissan 2.5 engine that replaced the 2.0/2.4 old engines claim those shafts in that engine are good to 10k rpms, mean they are capable of turning 20,000 rpms. Too bad the front bearing surfaces of those shafts in our engines suck.

thats an EX, not an 85.5, EX stands for export btw, most countries other than aus, japan and america got the EX designation.

4G63 sohc turbo rwd blocks are getting hard to find here in standard bore, and the shipping to USA would be killer. drilling the non turbo blocks for squirters is the easier option..

if you can find a jap importer over there, some of the 1990's mini pajero's had the starion style 4G63 sohc turbo in a wideblock, easier for an importer to find than starion stuff in japan.