cheap hardpipes

unimatrix

Made of what?

From where?

What do you like/dislike about them?

Give us some writen description also....

what pipes did you have made?

how are you connecting them to the IC and turbo...

did you make an OVC pipe also?

Yellow_quest

dont TEASE ME!

sorry guys Im sorta new to this

I made them my self .

they are NOT pvc, they are steal!

I like them quite a bit about the only thing I don't like is the material is kinda hard to work with.

I made the ovc pipe and the pipe over the air box, Iam still working on the pipes in front of the radiator and the rubber one under it.

I just cut up the old cloth piping to connect them so far no problems

Iam trying to make a small quantity of kits (no promises though) if anyone is interested 8)

I would like to post a pic here but I can't figure out how - if you want one please E-mail me

sorry I didn't mean to be a quest tease  ;D

Sorry Matt I don't  have a web site but I will keep everybody up to date.

My Starion is down for a few weeks, my turbo died and it is on its way to forced perfomance for a rebuild / upgrade to an 18G ;D I am really looking forward to the extra horsepower when I get it back  :o. Ive got a master fuel pump an A/F guage and I'm going to get a BCFPR from summit soon  :D

Mike

Been there and done that.   Forced Perf. takes forever, but does a good job.  Make sure the turbo is "primed" during install prior to running.  My mech. didn't know to do this and it smoked for a while until enough oil got in there.

You'll be very happy with the power.  ;D

-Matt

• 1 month later...

OK people, I finally got a supplier for the hard pipes.

I’ve got a number of different kits lined up from just replacing the cloth piping to replacing all the stock pipes. We don’t have a final price yet because they still have to send me the shipping charges, but they will definitely be cheaper than one hard pipe from TEP and they have it in stock. So if anybody is interested E-mail or PM me with a brief description of what you would like and I will let you know when we are placing the order.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...