Why I hate Honda Civic ricers

BrazilBoy

Go To http://www.anti-rice.com/ Too funny Great song btw

that video is funny. Im a honda hater myself i like to destroy hondas with my starion but it boils my blood when see this

if u want to watch it compleatly be my guest but the disapointing part is by the end of it

that video is funny. Im a honda hater myself i like to destroy hondas with my starion but it boils my blood when see this

if u want to watch it compleatly be my guest but the disapointing part is by the end of it

I dont sweat it, for all we know that quest was stock with 190hp..The civic was gutted and modded...we can put down some good numbers too

TERRIBLE video. I feel ashamed.

your right we shouldnt sweat it that quest probably was stock. I mean it only did a 14.36 if im not mistaken but still bro its a honda beating it, thats shameful. I would be really pissed if that was me. I can get beat by someting bigger or stronger i wouldnt care but a civic, i wouldnt be satisfied untill i beat the s**t out of it.

hahahahahahahahahaha

YOU GUYS ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW im speechless. i cant imagine having that and go to a car meet at the mall on a saturday night and people ask me what turbo im running. LOL

your right we shouldnt sweat it that quest probably was stock. I mean it only did a 14.36 if im not mistaken but still bro its a honda beating it, thats shameful. I would be really pissed if that was me. I can get beat by someting bigger or stronger i wouldnt care but a civic, i wouldnt be satisfied untill i beat the s**t out of it.

Only its a 400+whp Civic. I wouldn't mind being beaten by a boosted Civic. If it was faster than my car, than so be it. There's no shame in losing to something with more power than you.

Now when it's say, when that video of the Dodge Viper losing to a Civic. Now THAT is shameful.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW im speechless. i cant imagine having that and go to a car meet at the mall on a saturday night and people ask me what turbo im running. LOL

Amazing isn't it.....wonder when they're going to make the underware version so when you toot it will sound like boost

Amazing isn't it.....wonder when they're going to make the underware version so when you toot it will sound like boost

LOL. Oh Man have u guys seen this video music ricer video its slides but its funny to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0Hg5oNacOk

why does it matter what it is? i get so tired of that crap. it's a 400+ hp turbo car - what's not cool about that? someone took a lot of time, effort, money, blood, sweat, and tears to build it. it should be admired, not trashed because it's a honda.

The difference between ricer and tuner is a fine line for sure. I think we all obviously love starquest and hate to see them lose. That Civic is a tuner as it was built with a actual performance purpose. A ricer is built without any thought of actual performance, such as a huge wing on a stock powered car.

why does it matter what it is? i get so tired of that crap. it's a 400+ hp turbo car - what's not cool about that? someone took a lot of time, effort, money, blood, sweat, and tears to build it. it should be admired, not trashed because it's a honda.

Agreed. I am not a big honda racing fan but with 400+ horsepower who cars that a 14 second quest lost? Big deal. We have quests with 400hp that ran 10's. The guy should have had more traction is all im going to say...

And to people who talk about how they only want to get beat by a vehicle with a big motor...what about the worlds fastest eclipse by brent rau (i think?) No nitrous and ran a 6.97 1/4.

Someone show me a video of a fast civic or a high hp civic that isnt boosted.

Agreed. I am not a big honda racing fan but with 400+ horsepower who cars that a 14 second quest lost? Big deal. We have quests with 400hp that ran 10's. The guy should have had more traction is all im going to say...

And to people who talk about how they only want to get beat by a vehicle with a big motor...what about the worlds fastest eclipse by brent rau (i think?) No nitrous and ran a 6.97 1/4.

Someone show me a video of a fast civic or a high hp civic that isnt boosted.

Well said

All these cars you mentioned are boosted...eclipse took a turbo to get it to 210hp...prelude had 220hp naturally...

Everyone wants to bash on Honda's but how many of you even have over 200hp? Over there struggling to even get any where near 300hp. I could put most of you to shame with some basic mods to a honda accord.