Dirty No Good Foreigners

BrazilBoy

You speak it much differently then I do...you guys have remixed it with spanish and some other made up words that I will never understand.

You know Portugal is behind on the times...we only started having crack heads in the last 10 years.

You speak it much differently then I do...you guys have remixed it with spanish and some other made up words that I will never understand.

You know Portugal is behind on the times...we only started having crack heads in the last 10 years.

Crack heads huh, were you the first if so congrats are in order. Plus don't bunch us up into a group Brazil has many people for example my cousin is a DR. in Lisbon. I come from southern Brazil, not a big fan of Rio or Sao Paulo myself because of the crack issue. My region is clean of these issues realize my state is bigger than your country. Just like New York or LA have issues so do our big cities. Don't be a playa hater homie!!!

How was I hating and how are you a playa?

I was saying that Portugal is behind in the times unlike Brazil. And I made an example by saying that we only started having crack heads in the last 10 years...keep up son.

And since you want to take puck shots at me I should ask if you have ever dated a transexual?..they run ramped out there.

Why are asking me out? Sorry I like girl girls, thanks anyway, just kidding around primo. Alright I wanted this to be a fun post no more no less lets declare peace....Recall the nukes and send the boys home from the front lines........

When I think of Lusion.......the only thing that pops in my head is DOUCHE BAG.....I don't know why.....its a natural affliction.

Wow...I'm glad that you think of me so highly. I don't ever recall ever having a conflict with you. Actually, I don't know why people have that big a problem with me at all. Maybe it's my online personality, I don't mean to come off as rude or crude. I'm actually a pretty nice dude if you ever met me in person. I just don't relay emotions well online and most of the things come off as being rude when I don't actually mean them to be.

HAHAHAHAHAHA CLASSIC

ok "token" russian is here, actually i am belorussian and in last few years should you ask where am i from, you would get answer "east texas" :) shoot i have been in US longer than in former commie republic!

ilber

ok "token" russian is here, actually i am belorussian and in last few years should you ask where am i from, you would get answer "east texas" :) shoot i have been in US longer than in former commie republic!

ilber

I lived in Colorado for 14 years by the way. Believe it or not in my hometown in southern brazil we have a lot of Ukrainians there. my grandfather was born in Siberia.. So I have an iron liver thanks to him..

I lived in Colorado for 14 years by the way. Believe it or not in my hometown in southern brazil we have a lot of Ukrainians there. my grandfather was born in Siberia.. So I have an iron liver thanks to him..

that explains why i misteriously attracted to brazilian women:)