Radio Kits and Air Diversion Pannels

OutcastZeroOne

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outcast,

I paid you over a week ago but haven't received any kind of confirmation. It was with someone elses PayPal account but states who it's from. I know your busy trying to square away all the loose ends with all the different buyers, but I need to know if we are straight so I can fix it or not.

You haven't returned any PM's from me so I thought I'd try here. I may be leaving Afghanistan and heading to Iraq so i would like to get this cleared up before my world gets turned upside down.

Thanks

Ono,

Sorry for the long delay on updateing your pament status. Your payment wasnt instant and I was waiting for it to clear.

Who is ordog7@....? I need to know your screen names to update your info.

That's me. Completely forgot to put my screen name on the paypal page.

yea this dead beat paid too...can you update me on the list so i dont get another "threatening" pm haha

Daniel

I sent my money almost a month ago and havent receieved my radio dash kit. my paypal adress is expert612@yahoo.com Edited by mc23

I sent my money almost a month ago and havent receieved my radio dash kit.

Scroll up and read 2 messages above yours. Your answer is there. Had you read the thread before posting you would have saved time.

:confused0024:

Scroll up and read 2 messages above yours. Your answer is there. Had you read the thread before posting you would have saved time.

:confused0024:

havent posted in a while so I just made a quick post to find out some info.. my apologies for taking up space