1988 Starion, Chicagoland ,IL

Ron R

WHITE WIDEBODY

MILEAGE: 100,200 MILES odometer works

PRICE: $1,500

RUNS: YES

MANUAL-15K ON CLUTCH

ENGINE MODS: NONE

NON-FUNCTIONAL PARTS/FEATURES OR PROBLEMS: IT HAS A CRACKED EXHAUST MANIFOLD, IDLES HIGH, TPS NEEDS RESET

RUST-NONE,CAR WAS PURCHASED IN 1995 FROM FLA, I HAVE NEVER DRIVEN HER IN THE WINTER, INTERIOR MINT, CLOTH GOLD AND BLACK

DESCRIPTION: SHES IN VERY GOOD CONDITION, FANTASTICK SHAPE FOR A CHICAGO CAR, ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE SEEN ON THE ROAD OUT HERE, EVERYTHING IS STOCK, NEW INJECTORS, NEW TIRES, CLUTCH REPLACED ABOUT 15K AGO, NEW REAR SPRINGS AND STRUTS,my pics are too big of file to upload i will post some later ...or if really interested I can email them...sorry

post-11651-1226556913_thumb.jpg

post-11651-1226556962_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ron R

I used to live in Lombard! Alpharetta too for that matter.

Send some interior pics to Stmgptsc@aol.com please, think it would make the trip to Houston?

Scott

Scott , I will send you some interior pics later today, if you reset the tps and stop her from burning rich you may get her to Houston, Ive never driven her that far so it could be a little risky, better off having it shipped, anyone know what average cost for shipping are???

i will be making the trip sunday too get this for my wife

This Sunday? I'm glad Misty's getting that one. It's a nice car it seems like, so I'll be envious.

Only I don't think I could swerve around her as fast as I did in a go kart if she's in that, stuck across the road screaming at oncoming traffic in terror.

Edited by Fanta

This Sunday? I'm glad Misty's getting that one. It's a nice car it seems like, so I'll be envious.

Only I don't think I could swerve around her as fast as I did in a go kart if she's in that, stuck across the road screaming at oncoming traffic in terror.

You just wait til the next PF. I will be passing you up! lol I really look forward to racing again.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks everyone for the great response on the Starion, back when i got her there was no such thing as the internet, not at this level anyways. Due to the fact that I had offers from such great people on this site offering to assist me with parts and offering technical assistance to get help her up and running, I thought it foolish to sell, considering Ive keep her for 14 years at this point. I think its best to throw a few grand into and get her up to par, than to sell for a few bucks that will be spent on some lame bills, which always keep coming, Thanks again...........Ron