Yellow 88quest tsi

Yellow88quest

Ok everybody, i have to let Car go because i have found a new love and she says the car can't stay... seats are torn up but the rest of the car is in great shape It is a yellow 88 quest with a sunroof, i just put new ngk plugs in it and a beck arnley cap and rotor.. msd blaster2 coil, it has a New njv head with a slipper cam, just replaced the turbo with a good used one, it has kumoh racing tires on it... propose101 egr blockoff plate, all the vacuum lines have been rerouted and heater still works, open air filter.. this thing Screams!!! I am asking 7k obo for her, need the cash to get married! :sweatingitout: This car is located in Hutchinson Ks Edited by Yellow88quest

I speak from years of of experience when I say keep the car and if she still wants to get married she will help find a way to get the money. "and she says the car can't stay" This is a very troubling statement! The car will only be the start of you never having anything she doesn't think is ok. If she really loved you and understood the passion most of us have for these cars no women would ever suggest we sell them. If I hadn't just bought an extra 87 I would love to own a yellow one. I hope it all works out and yes you will need pictures.

yeah dude.RUN LIKE HELL> I just divorced a woman like that.The car isn't the point here.

I still have my car and the booty wasn't that good anyway.To many girls out there that are gonna be cool with you and you doing your thing.Get pissed if you want but your headed down a long and painfull road with little return for yourself.

I just hooked up with a 19 year old chick that loves to drag race.

I know the price is steep, but this thing runs sound, and the body is in great shape, price is negotiable...pm me some offers, the reason she wants me to just get rid of the car is i keep changing my mind about it lol, i used to have a 1980 formula 500 firebird that was FAST and this car while being very quick, just isn't up to par with what i like so i was gonna do a v8 swap... she thinks the thing will just sit around forever, and it runs fine now so just sell it and buy another firebird lol Oh, and sorry but no pics as of yet, i will try to get some as soon as i can, i have a digital camera around here somewhere! Edited by Yellow88quest

• 2 weeks later...
This is just like that guy in San Antonio a few months back that had to sell his mint fiji bcause of his lady.

Wow, enough counseling already. How am I going to buy this car if you all are trying to talk him out of it? :hmm3grin2orange: Yeah, he isn't providing pics, so no sale! :(