GP ON EIBACH SPRINGS....$228.50 shipped FIRM!!!PMT DUE.

Trilogy Turbos

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Members that are in:

1. fanta

2. collect89t ***PAID***

3. dem0ntsi----------------------------------wants out

4. Trilogy Turbos (2 sets)

5. macrophage

6. psu_crash ***PAID***

7. greg

8. mistaVR4 ***PAID***

9. reddak

10. yoshi

11. BRAZILBOY ***PAID***

12. dmyers151 ***PAID***

13. ----------------------------already out

14. dan

15. vawrestler

16. blownup54b's----------------------------broke, wants out

17. vettekiller593----------------------------wants out

18. homeless2B Y ***PAID***

19. 831starion

20. PearlQuest

21. yamahlr........................................broke to wants out

22. tim c............................................wants out

23. jwbrocloud

24. dread_85.5 ***PAID***

25. steve_star89

26. luckyboots

27. MontyTsi

28. Mnriggs ***PAID***

29. conquest4him ***PAID***

30. Silverarrow

31. PalermoSHP

32. pdodson ***PAID***

33. aust75 ***PAID***

34. jdean ***PAID***

35. jms ***PAID***

36. BMWTECH ***PAID***

37. UAWRESTLER ***PAID***

38. TEAMVPNEON ***PAID***

39. TKAL ***PAID***

man i hope the price doesnt go up for loosing people.............

Edited by PDodson

Sorry, but I have to pull out. The Eibachs won't fix my 'front end up too high' problem. I need to cut my new ST's and see how that works out first.

I also got my hours cut at work, and am in the middle of buying a house!

Sorry, but I have to pull out. The Eibachs won't fix my 'front end up too high' problem. I need to cut my new ST's and see how that works out first.

I also got my hours cut at work, and am in the middle of buying a house!

Tim, PM me about this I think I have the fix for your problem w/ height

-Neil

Members that are in:

1. fanta

2. collect89t ***PAID***

3. dem0ntsi----------------------------------wants out

4. Trilogy Turbos (2 sets)

5. macrophage

6. psu_crash ***PAID***

7. greg

8. mistaVR4 ***PAID***

9. reddak

10. yoshi

11. BRAZILBOY ***PAID***

12. dmyers151 ***PAID***

13. ----------------------------already out

14. dan

15. vawrestler

16. blownup54b's----------------------------broke, wants out

17. vettekiller593----------------------------wants out

18. homeless2B Y ***PAID***

19. 831starion

20. PearlQuest

21. yamahlr........................................broke to wants out

22. tim c............................................wants out

23. jwbrocloud

24. dread_85.5 ***PAID***

25. steve_star89

26. luckyboots

27. MontyTsi

28. Mnriggs ***PAID***

29. conquest4him ***PAID***

30. Silverarrow

31. PalermoSHP

32. pdodson ***PAID***

33. aust75 ***PAID***

34. jdean ***PAID***

35. jms ***PAID***

36. BMWTECH ***PAID***

37. UAWRESTLER ***PAID***

38. TEAMVPNEON ***PAID***

39. TKAL ***PAID***

Edited by PDodson

I spent the $$ for the hood struts and just don't have all the $$ right now for the springs... Sorry guys

I dont want to sound rude but you spent $110 on hood struts?? You should have saved another $120 and purchased one of the best upgrades you could do for your 20+ yr old suspension.At this price you can't go wrong. :rolleyes: This will probably never happen again.

I dont want to sound rude but you spent $110 on hood struts?? You should have saved another $120 and purchased one of the best upgrades you could do for your 20+ yr old suspension.At this price you can't go wrong. :rolleyes: This will probably never happen again.

Since I think you're not only rude but really have no place in speculating how I spend my money, I'll expound further. At the time I purchased the struts, I thought the group purchase on the springs would be in my budget. Unfortunately, an unexpected medical expense came up and I can't swing it now. So in effect since you don't know my financial situation, your comment is misplaced and overly critical since I thought we should be some sort of a brotherhood here. Or maybe independent of the failing ecomony(since it seems I may be the only one in the USA who needs to stick to a budget), you could be a swell guy, buy them for me and I'll pay you back when I can afford it.

I'm out guys.

I PM'd Heron on Friday morning about getting a refund, he's yet to respond. I've had my money in for well over a month now and it seems we'll never reach the required amount of people needed. I've decided to go with coilover sleeves instead.

I apologize if my removal ends up killing the GP, I just cannot justify having that amount of money floating around with complete uncertainty as to when or if I will ever receive a product.

-Dale

I'm out guys.

I PM'd Heron on Friday morning about getting a refund, he's yet to respond. I've had my money in for well over a month now and it seems we'll never reach the required amount of people needed. I've decided to go with coilover sleeves instead.

I apologize if my removal ends up killing the GP, I just cannot justify having that amount of money floating around with complete uncertainty as to when or if I will ever receive a product.

-Dale

CAREFUL! You may run the risk of pissing off aust75 or he may be a pal and pay for yours too then you can pay him back as I'm hoping he'll do for me.

CAREFUL! You may run the risk of pissing off aust75 or he may be a pal and pay for yours too then you can pay him back as I'm hoping he'll do for me.

Ha, I saw that, oh well. After checking out my car with the fenders on, it turns out all the weight I removed and shifted around actually puts the front end about an inch higher than the rear, measuring from the floor to the rockers at the corners confirmed this. So, I don't think these springs would have worked for me anyways, hence my going to coilover sleeves, I also like that I have the option to raise the car back up should I feel the need to do so.

Thanks for the laugh.On the first page of this gp it says "P.S. FROM NOW ON I'LL NOT REMOVE ANY MEMBER FROM THE LIST OR REFUND ANY MONEY. I ALREADY SENT MONEY TO EIBACH"

HERON

TRILOGY TURBOS

Thanks for the laugh.On the first page of this gp it says "P.S. FROM NOW ON I'LL NOT REMOVE ANY MEMBER FROM THE LIST OR REFUND ANY MONEY. I ALREADY SENT MONEY TO EIBACH"

HERON

TRILOGY TURBOS

Yeah but he edited that on 4-1. It could just be an april fools joke. J/K