GP ON EIBACH SPRINGS....$228.50 shipped FIRM!!!PMT DUE.

Trilogy Turbos

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um..........................................MORE............................but not much more like 3 or 4 MORE to reach 30 or so

PLEASE................................Kitty Time!!!!!!!!

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb129/Mad_Doctor/invisible-violin.jpg

+1

Thanks TT, let me know when $100 deposit is due. Am I correct it will be about 8 weeks (2 months) before we see the finished product (from when this closes)? If you close this in early March (estimate) are you looking at LATE MAY delivery? Please confirm your thoughts, as it looks like you'll have your 30 order minimum.

I would be interested in a set myself, but before i committ i need to know a timeline on when they would be in my hands. I'm going to be doing struts and camber plates in the next 3-4weeks and need to work around that. Thanks

Neil

After I pay Eibach it will take about 7 weeks (as per Eibach) to receive the items.

Tks,

Trilogy Turbos

please let it be enough already...I can't wait to put on at the same time as my new mookeeh struts .. now does anyone know where I can get some oem replacement front strut mounts ( or bearing?) for reasonable price?

I was wondering the same thing about the strut top mounts.Im thinking rockauto might have them.Need to check it out along with lower ball joints!!

please let it be enough already...I can't wait to put on at the same time as my new mookeeh struts .. now does anyone know where I can get some oem replacement front strut mounts ( or bearing?) for reasonable price?

I was wondering the same thing about the strut top mounts.Im thinking rockauto might have them.Need to check it out along with lower ball joints!!

OEM STRUT MOUNTS ONLY

www.enginemachineservice.com or www.mitsubishiparts.net

MB175710

----------------------------------------------------------

Heron,

Before these springs begin production, I think you should address with them the fact that most of the time the rear ends up sitting lower than the front when installing these springs. 1/4-1/2" lower in the front would probably be good or else that much higher in the rear to help those who wont be using camber plates. But then again, these springs would not be a good choice if your using camber plates.

Edited by 89PalermoSHP

OEM STRUT MOUNTS ONLY

www.enginemachineservice.com or www.mitsubishiparts.net

MB175710

----------------------------------------------------------

Heron,

Before these springs begin production, I think you should address with them the fact that most of the time the rear ends up sitting lower than the front when installing these springs. 1/4-1/2" lower in the front would probably be good or else that much higher in the rear to help those who wont be using camber plates. But then again, these springs would not be a good choice if your using camber plates.

Thanks for the info on the strut mounts!