GP ON EIBACH SPRINGS....$228.50 shipped FIRM!!!PMT DUE.

Trilogy Turbos

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats 18 so far by my count only need a few more to get this awesome deal guys....

$200 Shipped is an incredible deal on quality springs like this...........

Heck I saw some a while back on Ebay for New old stock that sold for $400 or so + shipping this is less than half with shipping unreal deal guys

GET'EM BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so...

the question that seems to be avoided for really no reason has still yet to be answered.

what's the spring rate?

i'd think this would be one of the first questions you would answer to get more people on the ball.

Its the same as the prokit. Which I believe were 400 fronts and 250 rears.. I installed a set on my friends quest 10 years ago but I am farely certain those were the rates....

I've got the MOOKEEH camber plates with NOS Tokico Blues (front and rear) and now need to drop all four corners. Will these springs provide sufficient drop? I was thinking I needed a 1.5-2.0" drop in the front, and an earlier post says these only drop 1.0 in the front and 1.5 in the back. Would I be better served getting the TEP springs that drop 1.25 all four corners, or will the Eibachs do fine?

Thanks,

mnriggs

Eibachs are the best non-adjustable springs for the SQ.

I've got the MOOKEEH camber plates with NOS Tokico Blues (front and rear) and now need to drop all four corners. Will these springs provide sufficient drop? I was thinking I needed a 1.5-2.0" drop in the front, and an earlier post says these only drop 1.0 in the front and 1.5 in the back. Would I be better served getting the TEP springs that drop 1.25 all four corners, or will the Eibachs do fine?

Thanks,

mnriggs

My car rides high up front as well and I have the camber plates & new KYBs but have not installed them yet. once I put them in I think I will need to cut and lower the spring bucket on the strut. to get the ride hight I want. Plus this is a good way to BUMP this thread!

Quality of build and no need for camber plates with these

Why no need for camber plates? I have ridden in a car with the Eibach springs and they are low and stiff. Pretty much what all of us want. I guess you mean the stiffness reduces sway so well that the handling is increased dramatically just with the spring. I buy that, but the camber plates still rake the tires such to add a lotta grip with any spring, correct? I guess it matters what the goal is. 90% of us just want to stiffen it up some for increased handling, and the springs will definitely do that. We aren't all out to tear up the autocross track! Answered my own question!

Another reason for the plates is if the car is driven harder with the stiffer springs, it will crack the stock style isolators/bearings. The plates are much stronger. However, I don't recommend getting plates without first upgrading the springs.

Anyway, I'm in for a set!

Why no need for camber plates? I have ridden in a car with the Eibach springs and they are low and stiff. Pretty much what all of us want. I guess you mean the stiffness reduces sway so well that the handling is increased dramatically just with the spring. I buy that, but the camber plates still rake the tires such to add a lotta grip with any spring, correct? I guess it matters what the goal is. 90% of us just want to stiffen it up some for increased handling, and the springs will definitely do that. We aren't all out to tear up the autocross track! Answered my own question!

Another reason for the plates is if the car is driven harder with the stiffer springs, it will crack the stock style isolators/bearings. The plates are much stronger. However, I don't recommend getting plates without first upgrading the springs.

Anyway, I'm in for a set!

Tim,

When we put a Eibach ProKit set way back in 98 on my buddys 89 quest we took it to the shop and did an alignment...it sat perfect camber within spec..He even remarked how the tires wore more evenly....I think Palermo89shp stated something similar..

That quest felt like it was on rails....just perfect...

Roberto