MPI Install Checklist

Well I think it is finally time to get my Magna hooked up. Just checking that I have everything I need.

I Have: Modded Magna, 75#injectors, new IC and piping

I Need: Fuel Pressure Regulator and ... ??

Can I use the stock throttle cable with this or should i get a longer one?

Also for fuel I am going to need a different line from the filter to the fuel rail.

Anything I am missing? I don't want to get it all apart and realize i am dead in the water because i forgot something. Thanks!

Throttle cable is just long enough.

I assume you have a TB?

For an FRP I used the stock magna, works fine. The lines, the stock supply line is used with the banjo fitting from the magna.

You will need to get a few brass vacuum fittings; NPT 1/4 with a 1/8 barb works well.

Finally a Stand Alone Engine Management System. I use Megasquirt, DIYAutoTune is a good supplier, others uses SDS, Simple Digital Solutions.

Finally a Stand Alone Engine Management System. I use Megasquirt, DIYAutoTune is a good supplier, others uses SDS, Simple Digital Solutions.

If you read his sig, it appears that he already has a EMS. But the intake is going to have to be rewired.

You will have to fab up both fuel lines. Other then that, all you'll need is time patience and a good stress reliever.

Edited by TopDawg_43

Throttle cable is just long enough.

I assume you have a TB?

For an FRP I used the stock magna, works fine. The lines, the stock supply line is used with the banjo fitting from the magna.

You will need to get a few brass vacuum fittings; NPT 1/4 with a 1/8 barb works well.

Yep I have a thottle body and the brass vacuum fitings are already installed. Already running megasquirt on my TBI. I got it and the injectors from diyautotune so that it all good.

Also I already have all the gaskets and spark is currently contolled by the vacuum advance and the MSD. 4 new pigtails for the injectors are already here too the wiring is not an issue. I will be controlling spark with MS as soon as I can get the fuel dialed in. Thanks for the replies! Edited by psu_Crash