FS: '88 Starion 488whp 4G64 *Deposit placed*

Pr4mnceMan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want to sell the drag wheels separate?

Once the car sells if the new owner doesn't want them.

amazing! how is the stock tranny holding. Sorry to jack

A roll pin came out of the internal shift linkage when I first got the swap done (I thought I had stripped some gears) after putting the pin back in I haven't had a single problem! I was thinking I would, but its holding up awesome!

Any pics of the engine bay?

thanks

There is a video on my youtube page of it running under the hood. www.youtube.com/pr4mnceman83

I had pics uploaded, but the thread they were uploaded in has been deleted (guess it was old, I didn't delete it)

sweet SQ. pretty much a perfect g64 swap.

got any dyno graphs?

There is some here: http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.p...343&hl=4g64

That is the original for sale thread, with full mods list. Back then I thought I had an intake manifold problem, turns out it was just 3 bad BBK throttle bodies (they don't like much boost). I dropped $3XX on an accufab and it fixed the issues.

im going to speak for him on this one and say NO THANKS

Thanks bud. I've had legit offers as high as $9500, but didn't take them. I've got an old friend that lives on the other end of Alabama thats done everything but actually come up here to get it for $11,500 and another legit offer of $10k on here which I just counter offered.

Thanks bud. I've had legit offers as high as $9500, but didn't take them. I've got an old friend that lives on the other end of Alabama thats done everything but actually come up here to get it for $11,500 and another legit offer of $10k on here which I just counter offered.

thanks for the reply... i will be in touch

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...