***SOLD***

Sully

PM me only if your serious. I'll take parts off if you want it cheaper.

Photobucket Album: http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l279/nts...R04%20Conquest/

http://www.26liter.us/forum/Garage/uploads/cache/garage_gallery_757897972.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l279/ntsullivan/R04%20Conquest/354973674_UqARR-X3-1.jpg

Mods:

New Bosch Fuel Pump

*DM 3" Turbo back Exhaust

Magnaflow3" Turbo Muffler Can

Peak 5-Point Harness's on both sides

ABS Bypass Line

ARP Head Stud Kit

MSD Blaster 2 Coil

BSE Kit (Balance Shaft Eliminator)

Charge Pipe

Custom Paint by Burton

DSM 1G MAS

Cosmo EVO II DUAL SPRING COILOVER KIT

ST Front & Rear Sway Bar Set

MK1 Front Camber Plates

KYB GR2 Front Strut Inserts

Hula Girl

JVE (Jet Valve Elimination Kit)

OVCP

Stedebani Poly Urethane Differential Bushings (Red)

Stedebani Poly Urethane Transmission Mount (Red)

MK1 Polyeurethane Master Suspension Bushing Kit

Porterfield R4-S Carbon Kevler Race Pads

Turbo XS Racing Bypass Valve Type H34 (RBV-H34)

Accordian hard pipe with bypass (not installed)

KYB GR2 Rear Struts

ARP Rod Bolts

MK1 Short Shifter

Autometer Sport-Comp Air/Fuel Gauge

Autometer Sport-Comp Boost Gauge

Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure Gauge

Autometer Sport-Comp Water Temp Gauge

Spec Stage II Clutch

Techna-Fit Stainless Steel Brake Lines

Sweet Rubber Mudflaps

Stock 7&8's w/ 225/50 Kumho MX's

SHP 8's and non SHP 8's with 245/45/16 Vidtoracers

17x9 Mustang cobra wheels with 275/40/17 Kumho Victoracers

1.5" wheel spacers

3/4" wheels spacers

Lots and lots of other parts

Bad: It needs a battery, Airdam and a motor. SURPRISE!!! knocks but I still take it to autcrosses and other events trying to throw a rod.... but it hasn't. It won't die but it sounds like dookie. Started it and drove it around the block on 2/7. Still runs good. Battery is still under warranty but I'm lazy. Won't hold a charge.

Edited by Sully

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the plastic spash gaurd thats now in the garbage..... it was a special event.. thats the first time I had it off the ground without jack stands. the track had a 1/2 ile oval and a 1/4 mile oval. that was off the transition from the 1/2 to the 1/4

clocks tickin before I start tearing into it. Please don't make me do it. Surely someone wants THE best handling SQ on the road today. Yes.. I'd go as far as to say THE best

Im not selling my car i dont care what i have to pay---your just going to have to make more cash and fabricate more parts.

Ill be damed if i give those ripoff car companies the crazy amounts of money theyre looking for,for the cars they sell like benz and bimmer, give the dealer 80k and he will give you a car that will be redesigned and old in 5 years----im not going out like that. I could have a custom-resto-mod chevy bel air or mustang or cuda etc.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE DRIVING THIS CAR!! There's nothing like leaving work @ 50mph around a corner passing your bosses doing 25! Everyone gives it a thumbs up or props. I had three girls hanging out of McDonalds today wanting to drive/ride in it. There was a small crowd around it at achool, I'm about to charge 5 bucks a pass around the lot.

It's a really nicely built machine and anyone should count their blessings to own it. This car is worth the money!!!

Anyone would piss themselves to go for a ride in this thing full tilt, but to drive it is even better! Buy it, buy it, buy it!!

Guest Kenmarrow
Sully, if you sell this car or worse yet to part it..you suck.. find a way somehow I cannot believe its because of money..Dude!!! come on no more fooling aound..I just cannot believe this... rrrgg.

Dave is right, this car IS A BLAST to ride in, I've had the pleasure to rid in it at full tilt, andwords can't describe it.

GL with the sale Nick, and I hope it's sold whole.

2 things sir. is the car street legal? and where are you located?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I also have ridden in this car on Tail of the Dragon at PF08. It was a MONSTER in the twisties and can definitely get out of its' own way as well as many other peoples.

This IS a great deal. The paint job alone would cost you more if you had paid Burton to do it.