89 Conquest shp 48K

starquestJOE

hey starquestJOE, what did you do as the fix for the cracked manifold. my car other car that i picked up from atclen, also has the same crack by the wastegate. did you weld it or did you get another piece. if you can do the fix, maybe i'll bring it to your meet on the 30th.

thanks

tae

yea looks like mine is just getting ripped everytime the engine vibrates or moves under load. what do you guys think about treadstones? is there lots of stuff to move around? you can see from my sig... blowzilla dont have much room, pagemo's has plenty. what do you guys think about "da funk lock" that they sell on sqperformance? would that help my case?

thanks

tae

randy, i only take care of them and enjoy them. the real props gotta go to scott (pagemo) and len(atclen). when i take these to the next level, then little props. but also peeps who are helping me with a bunch of stuffs...

tae

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

time for a small update.......

well over 1300 miles on it now. has bein running great. had alot of fun beatin up on a white 2j car in OCMD!

didnt have so much fun losing my passenger wheel on the way home tho.

but we are back up and running. headin for the dyno in two days, should be fun. also its goin to be nice to finally know what it really makes. im hopin for 400hp to the wheels

• Like 1