89 Conquest shp 48K

starquestJOE

you and me both. im working on the fuel pump problem now. i was goin to replace the pump i had,( bosch996 ) from a 79 volvo with a 255. But i already had a paxton kamkize pump, so thats whats goin in now. it mounted in the same spot as stock. im running 8an from the tank to the rail as well. they say the pump is good for 750 plus so its more then enough for what im shootin for.

i hope to be test driving it this weekend............Let keep the fingers crossed

Wer're getting closer !!!!!

pump is in, 8an line is in, tank is in..........AND she fires on her own !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly my regulator is shot, but i have another one to put in. Im workin on the clutch slave and downpipe. After those 2 things she goes back on the ground and for he first drive in almost 2years. im sure things will show their ugly face after a short ride. But im ready for it! nothing stoppin me this year from drive her.

I hope to make it to alot more meets this year. And i'll be have meets once again

Charlie you know im always ready to come down. and this time the car is coming!

Small updates......

Interior is all back together and cleaned

new alternator from a 01 montero, 85 amps. Just swap the pulley

cleaned up the wiring for the tec

alot of small stuff left tho. After sitting 2year didn't help

I'm working on a dyno day with mike. Soon enough I'll get it on dyno.

Dale I didn't take a pic of the alt's side by side. But it's 100% bolt in, only have to change the pulley. The only difference between them is the montero has upper mounting holes, that's it. Just use the one that lines up. The lower mount and plug are the same.

The car is finally all back together. Now it's tune time. I know it's getting way to much fuel now, fouling plugs.

Only pro lem so far is I can't get my passenger window to go up. It doesn't matter if u se the driver or passenger switch

Well it burns out pretty good...............

But I'm running 10.9 at idle. I tried changing my tog, that helped alil. Changed the inj offset to -0.400 and was at 14.7 . But when I went to drive it, And it went to 17 ar. No good, I have know idea want i'm doing

Pulled the oil pan off today. Stupid oil leak ended up being a stripped pan bolt. So I have to heli coil that and change out my sway bar bushings. I don't know how they are bad, they don't have 3000 miles on them. Also picked up more oil filters and 10 7031 ngk's. Can you say tune time!!!!!!!!

Well it burns out pretty good...............

But I'm running 10.9 at idle. I tried changing my tog, that helped alil. Changed the inj offset to -0.400 and was at 14.7 . But when I went to drive it, And it went to 17 ar. No good, I have know idea want i'm doing

put it back and go to ur ve table and take out fuel, - number lower than u have!!

Hey oldkid, if I knew you were up I'd be tuning !!

Tomorrow afternoon I should be up andrunning again. I'll send u a text to give me a call if u can. I have to get a new battery for the laptop and I can go farther then around the block