Parts i need gone asap

Dibs on Engine, sent you a PM..

Can I get pics of the exhuast? Does it come with a downpipe? Is it a 2 1/2 inch exhaust? I don't need a three..

Thanks!

its just a muffler put on the stock exhuast

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man, read the thread. I live in Jacksonville and have a deal of a lifetime for you and I might take some parts of your hands. I was thinking of buying your motor but because you never called me someone else has dibs on it.

Hey man, read the thread. I live in Jacksonville and have a deal of a lifetime for you and I might take some parts of your hands. I was thinking of buying your motor but because you never called me someone else has dibs on it.

just so everybody noes there is no dibs in this thread this goes for everything the way i see it is who ever wants the part let me know but if someone else beats you to it by buying it before you or has a better offer takes it this is more everyman for himself

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
also i forgot i got almost a whole nother moter and other parts to go with this

yes i need the cable hood lever that goes in the car. i have email and phone lrobbins100@ yahoo.com or 812-786-1307 shipping to 47150 southern,INDIANA THANK YOU