Lots of stock stuff for sale. 20+ cars worth.. whatcha need?

Kreal

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, sorry for the delays. Been trying to hunt through boxes upon boxes of unorganized parts for everyone. I do not have any 240mm flywheels or cranks, heads, or engines. I sell all those as cores to my father. Sorry!

SQ Drifter, I have some airdams (3 piece, widebody) that need fiberglass/epoxy repaired, $100 each + shipping.

Fro, the only tan parts I have are some sunvisors, rear view mirror overhead vanity lights. Maybe more. $40 shipped for all of those to get rid of them.

Checking on red factory mirrors for everyone. Seems a lot of people want them. All years 87-89 plug in same, but only 88-89 are heated. All others work fine.

Scot, no tps, crank pulley or Etacs sorry

Have some widebody struts... shipping is pricey though..

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have any grey 83 (or other years if grey was available in other years) interior parts i need a set of the plastic parts that cover the back speakers. I could also use a set of grey a-piller plastic covers aswell and a grey rearview mirror. In fact i would most likely buy all your grey interior parts if you have them.

Josh

Plenty of parts for sale here guys. As you should know by now, I've had 22 parts cars. I have so much stuff here it is hard to list, so I'll start off with what I DO NOT have:

I DO NOT HAVE:

any wheels

any rust/ding free body panels

any 88/89 front seats

any 88/89 ecu

any 88/89 6 bolt axles

any complete or incomplete motors just bolt-on components

I have basically everything else. Just inquire.

Check/Money Order only.

xkreal@aol.com

Located NILES OH 44446 If you are LOCAL and would like to come in person for parts, I will sell body parts, CHEAP! Will not ship the large items at all.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Plenty of parts for sale here guys. As you should know by now, I've had 22 parts cars. I have so much stuff here it is hard to list, so I'll start off with what I DO NOT have:

I DO NOT HAVE:

any wheels

any 88/89 front seats

any 88/89 ecu

any 88/89 6 bolt axles

Check/Money Order only.

xkreal@aol.com

Located NILES OH 44446 If you are LOCAL and would like to come in person for parts, I will sell body parts, CHEAP! Will not ship the large items at all.

i need front spindle where the bearings are and the five stud to bolt the wheels i have paypal or online banking 834 la huerta wy,san diego,ca.92154.

Edited by sonnyn

Guest Kenmarrow

I DO NOT HAVE:

any wheels

any 88/89 front seats

any 88/89 ecu

any 88/89 6 bolt axles

Check/Money Order only.

xkreal@aol.com

Hey Paul.. I am looking to replace the front bumper on my 83 flatty with Figi bumper needs to be a great condition.. LMK Ken

• 2 weeks later...