The fun has begun!!!

UNDRPRSR

Everything came out pretty easily. I did prove that you could pull out a motor, trans, radiator and intercooler with only standard wrenches due to the fact that another mechanic borrowed my 3/8 and 1/2 ratchet on Friday and locked them in his tool box. I was kinda bummed at first but I like a challenge and it only took five hours to do it all. Most of the parts are still for sale. The intercooler kit is sold, Claurance2 was going to by the block and head, but I don't know now that he said he was through w/ Starquests, and the Hurricane 4, turbo, manifold, wastegate and exhaust are up for grabs to the highest bidder.

Holy samolians, I'll do it myself if it's that much, lol.

I know for a fact that our kit will hold at least thirty psi, bead rolled w/ T-bolt clamps and the incoming air temps are below 100 degrees at full boost on an 80 degree day. If you can build a kit yourself at the same level of quality, then that's great. Most people cannot and that's why they buy ours. I could probaby build a toilet for less than what Home Depot sells one for, but I would rather know that it's going to buckle under the pressure, lol.

Ben got tired of seeing a white car's tail lights on a consistent basis. so he's putting something else in there...

;)

ok, so where are the pics of whats going back in? we want to see the good stuff.

All I am going to say is that it's half a dozen liters and will make more than half a dozen hundreds! We are making a video to be released when it's all done.

Ben got tired of seeing a white car's tail lights on a consistent basis. so he's putting something else in there...

You must be talking about Underground Racing's white car.

Ben,

Congrats on getting started on the swap underway !!!!

I can't wait till next year's PF maybe we can have a whole section of just swapped quests.

O yeah after all the whinning at forge I got me a 83 hood, actually it should be here tomorrow. now all i

need is a lower valance and ill be ready for paint. Well i added ya as a friend on here so pm me

sometime.....

Chad

I could probaby build a toilet for less than what Home Depot sells one for, but I would rather know that it's going to buckle under the pressure, lol.

Are you sure about that ??? :biggrinumbrella1:

Next time take a crow bar to that John Force tool box!!

LS2 anyone?

Close but no. The LS2 is an aluminum block and can not hold the pressures we will be running. We are using an LQ9 iron block as a base with all the goodies from an LS2 and a progressive nitrous system.

Are you sure about that ??? :biggrinumbrella1:

Next time take a crow bar to that John Force tool box!!

I can't believe he bought that and to top it off theres a cover that came with it that he uses every night. I don't cover my car every night, but then again, I didn't pay as much for my car!