StarQuest Beach Bash "Oct 3rd - 4th - 5th"

ATCLen

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

not for sure yet, but my ex cancelled her very first weekend with kids in 18 months. it was supposed to be next weekend. thinking she may take 1st weekend in october now. if i can find a way to make it, is there anywhere i could set up a tent to sleep in. money is super tight and will scrounge to make gas to get there , but i am ready to hook back up with you guys again. ordering new brake lines for mine and getting brakes done next weekend. let me know guys

anthony

Guest Kenmarrow
I want to be there, but as always have to stay on fence waiting for work related issues.. If I can be I will be there..most likely for just one night, one and 3/4 days. let me know which night.

Kathy and I are in. :)

Planning on coming in late Friday and staying till Sunday. Probably won't be in the Quest, though. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Ken B.

edit: I just read the first post again - sorry to hear about your loss, Len.

Edited by Ken_B.

I want to be there, but as always have to stay on fence waiting for work related issues.. If I can be I will be there..most likely for just one night, one and 3/4 days. let me know which night.

Hi Kenmarrow

I would come for the 4th and 5th. The cook out and the show that night . It is going to be Hot ! ! !

I have a club going to host the show with parking ( Roped off for the club), 2 Radio stations and

a table up front for all the StarquestClub members that attend. :emot-bandwagon:

Vic & Len

Kathy and I are in. :)

Planning on coming in late Friday and staying till Sunday. Probably won't be in the Quest, though. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Ken B.

edit: I just read the first post again - sorry to hear about your loss, Len.

Hi Ken

Sounds great !! Yes it was a great loss. Was a close friend

Len

FRO AND SNOOPYLOVER WILL COME DOWN ON SATURDAY AND STAY TILL SUNDAY, AND WILL BRING JOE COOL AND I WILL TRY TO BRING MY CAR TIMMY.

im coming, possibly not in a quest tho. both are down and im recovering from a broke hand, not sure i will be able to put them together by then. looks like ill be coming alone at this point, who needs a roomie?

1. grant (pure insanity)

Hi

Here is the updated list so far !

1) pure insanity (Grant) ......................... Ga.

2) Strickdawg ? ..................................... N.C.

3) JAinsworth (last we talked).................. Ga.

4)Hotrod................................................ Va.

5)eck 007 ? ............................................Va.

6)Kenmarrow ........................................ S.C.

7)Ken_B & Kathy ................................... TN.

8)FRO .................................................. S.C. ?

9)snoopylover ...................................... S.C.

10) Jonboy & Allison............................. Ga.

Copy and paste for updates

I still haven't heard from

Randy

Eric

A.J.

Pr4mnceman ( it might be last min. not sure yet. )

TopDawg_43

Greg

psu_crash

John86TSI

and all the others !

By the way my car runs ! No bad gas ! so Randy I want rub the paint off your car.

Thanks Len

Edited by ATCLen

hey anyone coming have any extra rear maroon seats and upper bolsters for sale. might make trip even more worthwhile to save a little money on shipping. thanks

Chris, aka "helrazr70," had a complete maroon interior at one time he was trying to get rid of. He's in Nashville. He may have traded it all off to "Mainstream" in Chattanooga, though. I'll send Chris an email and ask him.

Ken B.

ok guys cross your fingers for me. papa is thinking of taking kids to maryland to see there mom so i can go. i have a crew here now putting brakes, brake lines and turning my rotors for me.thank god for people owing me favors. working on putting my speakers in now so i can atleast have some non busted sound on the way there. car has insurance and tags back on it. i am getting excited. all i can hope is that the new speed balanced tires or turning the rotors clears out the shake in my steeering wheel between 44 and 58 mph. she might not look the best in the world but she is my baby. try not to make fun of me when i get there. i luv yall guys. supposed to get a couple more parts from a memeber in raleigh tomorrow after church(non-essential).have to get it inspected next week and test her out and make sure she is road worthy for a 4.5 hour trip. have a great weekend guys

Len,

Sorry I won't be able to make it down...do you want me to send a pic of my yellow car? I can wax it up really nice...

My wife got me tickets for the Petite Le Mans at Road Atlanta. I've never been to a pro sports car race and I'm taking a buddy who always gets me Talladega tics. I'll be thinking about you guys. Have a great time--I'm sure I'll see you soon.

Randy

Hi

Yellerbeast89 maybe next time, Wax it up and send me a pic !! Strickdawg , I'll keep my fingers cross.

The weather is going to be great. :hmm3grin2orange: I did some work on my car today also..

Len