Water Powered

g54b

I saw that a while back. I think it's awesome technology. The problem I see is that we don't have that much freshwater on the earth, if we start using water instead of gas to power everyones car what will we drink or grow food with? Unless they can use saltwater to run these engines.

I saw that a while back. I think it's awesome technology. The problem I see is that we don't have that much freshwater on the earth, if we start using water instead of gas to power everyones car what will we drink or grow food with? Unless they can use saltwater to run these engines.

it's by-products are water and more oxygen.

it's by-products are water and more oxygen.

True.

I am just thinking about how much trouble most of the world has keeping a good supply of water. If we start using that water to power our vehicles and industry it is going to be hard to keep a good supply to our homes. Most of the water that is used in our homes now goes down the drain, then it is treated and released back onto the rivers and lakes but we still get short at times. Some of the water emissions from these new engines will ultimately make it back into rivers and lakes but a lot of it will also be in the atmosphere and end up in the ocean.

I definately think the technology can work but I think it should be looked at closely and make sure we have the water available to use for it. People talk about not having enough oil, I believe there is a lot more oil available on this earth that there is freshwater.

think of it this way as well. Stabilization. Emissions would be water and 02, no more acid rain. Eventually everything will get filtered enough that polluted water would be less. And salt water can always be purified enough to run in the car without being potable.

this is just all theory by the way. I agree that it should be researched more but I think it has a definite future. Rotary engines would be the ideal test bed as they've already been used in Hydrogen fuel experimentation. This device may just be the breakthrough that is needed to get it off the ground.

Edited by scottyP

what planet do you guys live on ?

\the earth is 4/5ths cover'd by what WATER

haha more oil then water on the planet LMAO

and for every gal of water you drink you flush 50 gals down the toilet ,,, talk about waste

he clearly said ANY type of water i think that includes salt water

what planet do you guys live on ?

\the earth is 4/5ths cover'd by what WATER

haha more oil then water on the planet LMAO

and for every gal of water you drink you flush 50 gals down the toilet ,,, talk about waste

he clearly said ANY type of water i think that includes salt water

:yesnod: if a viable product were available at a decent price, I'd do it.

I put this same post on the board about 3 weeks ago. I heard on the radio a few days ago the one of the consumer protection agency did a study and found it didn't work the way it was supposed to. Actually reduced power and milage. What you see on the utube video is actually the news cast from one of our local TV stations. You can look back at my post on this same forum.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=75769

Hey Grant, A.J.

Thank you for asking.

I have been dealing with my back problems again. This time it put me on bed rest for 2 weeks straight, could not go to work. Just a few days ago I finished the physical therapy and am still taking several prescription drugs.

Thank god I can now walk again (slowly).

I am looking forward to seeing you guys soon at PF if not before..

Ihsan