child hood days

reed80

I love Jan Michael Vincent.....especially the way he always looks mean, not to mention his uncanny ability to efficiently beat the living $#!t out of women.....he's my hero!

"Airwolf, we have a dame on aisle who needs a 1st class a**-whooping expedited on her!!"

Turborusty

Edited by Turborusty

beat me too it I just saw it OMG I want it. :eek1bluegreen: CHAIN GUNS AVALABLE BUT NOT WITH AUCTION :eek1bluegreen:

hmm that is what i posted on the airwolf link on my first post. soo i beat you both to it.

i know theres gona be some non beleavers but when i was a youngin there was no TV , that was some thing you heard about the very rich haveing ,,didn't matter tho you were almost never in the house :)

i beleave it. that was back when every one had good morals. and hard work was not hard to come by

That's because you had to work for things. You had to work for your leasur activites back then. I was just talking with my dad about this last night.

Think about this. We get pissed now when we don't get strawbaries year round or if there is a week we don't get them due to frost or something. Up north you use to get them maybe 6 months out of the year. and before me sometimes not at all unless you grew them.

I remember that show. Can't recall much about it though. I loved Battle of the Planets when I was a little kid. Now I'm in my mid thirties.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoO5H_UKCrw

BOTP was cool until Ted Turner got a hold of it and changed Tiny's voice so he didn't sound like a dumb meat head and got rid of Keyop's stutter.

FTW!

Airwolf was pretty decent but I could not stand Ernest Borg7ofnine.

Knight Rider was still the cheesiest! Ranks up there with Buck Rogers (except for Col. Dearing). Old Battlestar Galactica was the shiznit. BSG 1980 was total crap.

OMG here is me at age 10 (centre) with my Viper model at Coonskin Park, Charleston WV 1978 Such a nerd!!

http://www.beyonddarwin.com/images/LuisWV2.jpg

Anyone remember Space:1999?

I had a few of those models and action figures/toys.