movies

reed80

im always looking for new movies to watch. so what have you watched lately and how was it?

i wanted to do this to get some ideas on good ones to watch.

last one i sein was american gangster was a very bad a** movie

just watched hitman. the game was pretty fun and the movie follows it kinda well, for those of you into weapons watch it. the actors where kinda cheesy but the action made up for it

Yeah, hitman wasn't bad at all..

I've seen so many movies it's hard to remember them without going through hundreds of DVD's..

I got 88 Minutes back in January even though it just came out in theaters.. It's not bad either.

The second National Treasure was okay, you'll enjoy it if you liked the first one.

Rambo IV was good.

Untraceable was watchable.

Vantage Point was okay aswell.

No Country For Old Men was good but the ending is like wt....? LOL

I'm about to finish DLing seasons 1-6 of the Sopranos, so that'll keep me occupied for a while.

3:10 to Yuma was pretty good.

Naked Weapon (no, not a Leslie Neilsen flick)

-about a group of young girls kidnapped and trained to be assassins. Smokin hot chicks.

Providing you've seen 28 days later (excellant flick), 28 weeks later was very good.

Don't waste your time on Day of the Dead. I'm a big fan of "Dawn of the Dead" with Sarah Polley. Seen the DC a dozen times.

"Land of the Dead" was watchable, but "Day" just didn't work.

I watched The Mummy last week. Getting ready for the 3rd part later this summer. (Jet Li's the bad guy in it)

Tried to watch The Mummy Returns. still can't get into that one.

Gonna grab the Indiana Jones movies pretty soon. They're already promoting the new one at BK.

Wish they'd make another Aliens movie that was worth it's film stock.

i know it mix's it up a bit to have the good guy loose or get kill'd in the end but dam every thing out seems to be a loose loose or the good guy gets kill'd come on a happy ending now and again can't hurt

Yeah, hitman wasn't bad at all..

I've seen so many movies it's hard to remember them without going through hundreds of DVD's..

I got 88 Minutes back in January even though it just came out in theaters.. It's not bad either.

The second National Treasure was okay, you'll enjoy it if you liked the first one.

Rambo IV was good.

Untraceable was watchable.

Vantage Point was okay aswell.

No Country For Old Men was good but the ending is like wt....? LOL

I'm about to finish DLing seasons 1-6 of the Sopranos, so that'll keep me occupied for a while.

i agree on no country for old men, the movie was pretty good but yea the ending was like wt.....

There Will Be Blood was a great movie with excellent actors.

I enjoyed Juno, it had some funny moments and there was an interesting twist at the end.

I also recently saw a smaller film called Brooklyn Rules. It's about the NY mob scene in the mid 1980's. If you'd like seeing Alec Baldwin as a mobster, it's a must see.

another movie review...... just watched a movie named juno. its about a 16 yo girl who gets pregnant... now im more into violent movies but this one was extremely good. it was very realistic movie. i give it a 9 outa 10.. i highly recomend this movie if you want to watch somethin with your spouse

Yeah, Juno is alright.. There's another one with Ellen Page in it called "Hard Candy" that's kind of twisted.. Search www.IMDB.com for the title to check out the plot..

I'm still waiting for "Smart People" and "Chaos Theory" torrents to come out.. They got skipped for some reason.

Hard Candy screwed me up.

Irreversible did the same thing. AMAZING cinematography, I just wish filmmakers could understand that innovative and edgy =/= horrible/evil subject matter. Google "the Fire Extinguisher Scene" if you wanna know what I'm talking about.

Iron Man ROCKED.