The topic free thread

chiplee

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you know that these idiot Texas lawmakers just passed a law that states you will get more time for 20 grams of crack than you will for 20 grams coke...just friggin' stupid...it makes no sense...a smart crack dealer would just hand you your coke,then your baking soda and some water...less of a charge that way Edited by notfried

Personally crack is the best thing to sell...you get coke at a discounted price...cook it up with just the right mix to get the heads rolling and they will keep on coming back

Only ones complaining are crack dealers...got something you wanna tell us?

what i was saying,but you obviously missed the point,was you get more time for less coke...seems kinda dumb

Because crack is much more detrimental to society than just plain ole' coke brotha.. I'd be with you if people never sniffed or injected coke, but freebased instead. That's some raw shiz, just like smoking rocks. It's nothing new though, the east coast states(NY, NJ, PA etc) have had the same deal with differing penalties for many many years now.

Like Amphetamines(methylated phenylethylamine) and Methamphetamines(double methylated phenylethylamine).. Sure, both drugs are stimulants of the central nervous system(like MDMA etc), but we all know the deal with Meth. The only change being the methylate is doubled to alter the compounds interaction with the body.

Amphetamines are still legal(ADD treatments, diet pills etc), Methamphetamines became illegal(in a majority of the states) in 1986 while MDMA was outlawed in 1985 much to the dismay of some psychotherapists and psycologists.

MDMA look familiar by chemical name? Methylenedioxymethamphetamine. Very close to Meth itself, and could become so if it was stripped of the dioxy part.

Both were synthesized in 1912 or 1913. I forget which.

and the answer to an age old question is yes...a 392 Hemi/pushbutton TF 727/8 3/4 will fit into a '58 Edsol...just needs a little modding Edited by notfried