BOHO

Jehu

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Great guy, great communication. Sent the parts out as soon as he possibly could and kept me informed the whole way. Thanks a lot would definitely buy parts from again

ALSO JUST GOT SOME PARTS FROM BOHO ,PARTS EVEN NICER THEN HE DESCRIBED AND GET THIS ONLY WANTED A FEW BUCKS TO COVER SHIPPING TO MAKE SURE I LIKED THEM BEFORE PAYING!!!VERY NICE ,FAIR,FAST SHIPPING GUY, A DEFINITE PLUS TO ANY CLUB THANKS AGAIN 007FUSE

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
bought an engine and tranny from boho, now im shipping the tranny off to cali for a rebuild.... (Not his fault, my heavy foot and cat like speed shifting..) i got a good deal and still have contact with the chump on the daily.. trustworty guy, would never hesitate to do business with

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Purchased some front camber plates from Braden. when he went to ship them he noticed there was a piece missing. he had the manufacturer ship the part directly to my house. Thanks a million. so, i would defiantly purchase from him again.