Carlisle, PA Performance & Style Car Show

ZoSo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm already there B) lol. I'm traveling down with a few of my buddies from Somerset. Not sure if my parents are going this year or not, if they go i'll let them take Pearl, if they don't she'll be allll mine. Can't wait to see everybody again.

i should be able to make it, anyone coming from md, dc, or va want to meet up let me know.

coming from Woodbridge, just south of DC but I'll be driving one and trailering another most likely. Shoot me a pm and we'll see how it works out. I might be in town a day before you. Not sure yet.

coming from Woodbridge, just south of DC but I'll be driving one and trailering another most likely. Shoot me a pm and we'll see how it works out. I might be in town a day before you. Not sure yet.

Thats cool chip, just hit me up as the date get closer. If your'e in town maybe you can stop over and have a few of that girl last name miller :thumbsup:

Edited by serpentkilla

gettin' close, anyone going to pre-register ? show field, no show, ? makes a difference as to where we park. i'm happy just parking on the grounds.

www.carlisleevents.com :emot-bandwagon:

The only thing imma show is my face, lol. I'm just going to watch and have a good time. Anyone bringing their kids?

i'm there so long as my star is up and rinning well enough to make the trip, which it should. i'm trying to get some other NY ppl to make the trip too. TsiConquest88 is in, even if he has to ride with me. lol

Hey!New Yorker here that might be interested in going to Carlisle.Has anybody else

contacted you?

Fullbore

Good question Sly, Last year we all parked in the non-judged showfield. I'm fine with that as long as we can all park together, which shouldnt be a problem.

Non judged showfield (Registration for 2 people) - $40

Judged showfield (Registration for 2 people) - $50

Prices increase $10 after April 21, so pre-register if you can..........Discounts are available if your bringing more than 1 car.

Less than a month away!