GP MK1 CF/FRP AIRDAM "CLOSED"

101PROPOSE

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cartainly do not want to step on any toes, but if there are still any fiberglass airdams available, I am interested and can send paypal immediately. Again, I am only wondering if there are any fiberglass airdams that are unclaimed. Maybe someone bought one and has changed their mind? Thanks in advance.

Nate

Nate,

Sent you a PM.

Edited by JTSTARQUEST

there is a 4 inch crack and a little chunck taken out of the bottom side. does the repair kit come with instructions? and where is the best place to get the kit. please note i am from canada and we dont get all the nice options for retail outlets as you guys do.

Canadian Tire would have it. Bondo brand.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Hey man,

I put a deposit down on one of these and I just got back from Iraq and was curious if you still had any left and if my deposit is still good. I can pay as soon as I hear from you. Thanks.

PS Your inbox is full

WB Bro!

Hey man,

I put a deposit down on one of these and I just got back from Iraq and was curious if you still had any left and if my deposit is still good. I can pay as soon as I hear from you. Thanks.

PS Your inbox is full

hello luckboots,

yes i still have yours. i will ship it out as soon as i receive your remaining balance.

my paypal id is 101propose@verizon.net

any questions, please email me at 101propose@verizon.net

thanks,

• 3 weeks later...

I sent my last payment of $200.00 via PayPal to you today. I am using a friend's account since I don't have PayPal and I am curious if you could ship it to my address instead of his. Either way will work but my address would be much more convenient. The payment was from sardiscoexchange@gmail.com/ Josh Hilton. Thanks alot man I really appreciate it and look forward to throwing the new part on!

Eric Grode

10031 S Sheridan Rd Apt 1137

Tulsa, OK 74133

ericisarobot@gmail.com

PS your inbox is still full :)

I sent my last payment of $200.00 via PayPal to you today. I am using a friend's account since I don't have PayPal and I am curious if you could ship it to my address instead of his. Either way will work but my address would be much more convenient. The payment was from sardiscoexchange@gmail.com/ Josh Hilton. Thanks alot man I really appreciate it and look forward to throwing the new part on!

Eric Grode

10031 S Sheridan Rd Apt 1137

Tulsa, OK 74133

ericisarobot@gmail.com

PS your inbox is still full :)

okay i will ship it to the given address.

you can email me at 101propose@verizon.net

thanks,