CARBON FIBER parts-update page 2

j-hanson

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so is there a mold made right now for those HL covers and header panel??

*edit read 2nd page. Well I want to get 101 propose CF hood, so once i get that ill be sending you $$$ for all the parts you sell hahaha, and a pic so you can match weave =P

Edited by spoolinturbo

• 2 weeks later...

Please tell me you will be making these for a long time. I want some CF parts in a BAD way!

Right now $$ needs to go to things my baby really needs. Like an Edis system, fuel pump, and all new fuel lines. Plus all the things I will break or deem unworthy along the way ;)

• 1 month later...

I kinda agree that they look not so hot, but it's something rare and that's always cool.

I think that if i really wanted mud flaps all that bad, I'd just buy a set of universal rubber ones and rivet them to the inner fender lip, or something, clean and simple.

One of the race series I do requires mudflaps on drive wheels. Makes no sense to me. I still send dirt flying everywhere

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l279/nts..._UqARR-X3-1.jpg

full gallery of the event

http://stld.smugmug.com/gallery/5744558_rT...354978243_5nEXv

Edited by Sully

ahh, the infamous 2 wheel picture. Yeah, those mud flaps are a bit on the big & ugly side. I was thinking more along the lines of not so long, maybe just hang below the fender 6" or something like that. Then again, I'm not one to bastardize my car...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...