20 HP Gain Guaranteed

VICE

gtec told me i have 170hp:)

Wow it must feel like a Civic :?

Biggest noob EVER!! Why are you talking crap?

10 votes equal ban

+1

LOL...I won't make that vote....but he probably has more zip ties than HP GUARANTEED!!!!!

:lol: PWN3D

I was just playing around cracking a friendly joke ya'll got me started.. Drifter on the other hand is getting out of hand. Where do you live at drifter Imma have to take a road trip once my car is ready. And hey this Ram Air is proven more power and efficiency my car runs sooo cold now. And if this is the kind of feedback Imma receive here you dont gota ban me, I'll stop coming herre and I'll just post up once I finish my car and close my account..

Wow...mods must be sleeping. This post is going nowhere in a hurry.

Vice..who cares what these people think, its your car so do what ever you want. Next time dont bother sharing because everyone(well a good amount anyhow) would rather focus on negatives than find the positives. Your not the only one this happens to so try not to sweat it. There are some good folk here... be selective with who you share conversations with and forget the rest :wink:

Im not being negative. I am being realistic. First, he said 20 hp. That mod wont give you 20 hp. 2nd, He said he was making 325. WAY off with the mods he has. I told him and he refused to believe me. His loss. I just tried to wake him up to the real world but he cant handle the truth.

Hey Palermo do you still have your stock air filter box? If you do, remove it and get yourself some ram air materials at home depot and try it out see how much HP you gain, how much faster U spool up and how much cooler you run.

Hey Palermo do you still have your stock air filter box? If you do, remove it and get yourself some ram air materials at home depot and try it out see how much HP you gain.

I actually have the 1G mas with the K&N out in the open. I need to tweak it a bit to get the (warm)idle to settle in a little better.

Honestly, I really dont care how many horsepower my car has. I just want it to run good and look nice. So far so good quite a few bucks later.

Blind Drifter... reread your first post if you dont think you've been negative. I guess point of view is everything.

I never Defend Blind.......in fact...I never agree with him......but what he is saying is......You can't post "Real HP#'s"....without having a "Real Dyno Graph".....It just doesn't make any sense.....whether they are a mod or what your making at the wheels.....Thats all.....Just because you Feel a boost or something from the vent hose...you called it 20hp and made it out of thin air....Thats all I'm saying.....