• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just need a rebuild kit but can't find one... <_<

Guest Star-Orion
I just need a rebuild kit but can't find one... <_<

I can usually have them rebuilt for around $50. By the time you figure in shipping both ways, you are pretty close to a new one. If it is a stock unit, they cannot always be rebuilt due to the design. If I can help, give me a PM.

• 2 weeks later...
As an addendum....I have talked with the shop, and we are also able to offer a 19v option FOR 16v RACE APPLICATIONS ONLY. I stress,these will not work for the daily driver or the casual street racer. DEDICATED RACE SYSTEMS ONLY.

Also, feel free to contact us for and special needs you may require.

JR

hi am eddie how mush is a one wire type model 19 volt race application only cost and shipping am long island n.y. can u please get back to me with a price u can email me edwinestien@yahoo.com thank u four your time

Guest Star-Orion
hi am eddie how mush is a one wire type model 19 volt race application only cost and shipping am long island n.y. can u please get back to me with a price u can email me edwinestien@yahoo.com thank u four your time

I am sorry I did not see this sooner. I will talk to the shop on Monday and see what we can do for you.

JR

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

PM sent again, wondering how fast the shipping is because i need an alternator asap to put in my daily driver. if i dont have ot wait long for yours i will definitely buy one. please let me know as soon as you can.

p.s. i'm in massachusetts (for shipping time estimate)

Edited by 88FIJIQUEST

• 3 months later...