Magna M6/M7 heads $350!

Frosty

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've expressed interest in receiving one of your intakes through Chad. I'm guessing your working from a list. Just curious where I am on your list, and a rough timeline when you could ship? Will someone notify me when to make payment? Thanks Busdriver :?

Busdriver.... 6 months is about the realistic timeline. Frosty started this thread on Sept. 30th and i think they're still working on their first batch of intakes.

Randy(Dad here @SQC) at www.enginemachineservice.com is the man to talk to about your valve job.

With that being said.... Frosty Im still interested in a magna intake, unmodified but possibly still shipped to Chad since its cheaper?? Let me know how it works the best and when you've got one available.

Hi everyone.

first off i'd like to apolagise to anyone who has had trouble getting into contact with me over the last two weeks or so, things have been very hectic at my workplace and i haven't had a lot of time to get much organised on here.

busdriver, I have had a "list" early on and found it to be troublesome due to it being hard to get into contact with people who are on the list. and then having to go through the list contacting people in specific order when others are waiting to pay..

and I have decided that I would prefer not to be having machine work done to the cylinder heads before I send them, it's just a complication that will cause further delays. plus it causes my overheads to go up signifigantly!

I hope everyone understands, I am just trying to keep this whole thing as simple as possible. it's ended up being way more complicated than i had ever imagined.

I am still offering good cylinder heads for quite a reasonable price.

cylinder heads are still $350

and I'm hoping to get more intakes up for sale very soon. stop asking haha ;)

Cheers, Ian Frost.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
sorry, I don't have any photos of an M8/M9.

apparently they flow a smidge less than the M6/M7.

but they're still a very capable cylinder head! I have an M8 on my naturally aspirated scorpion/sapporo. it runs consistent low 14's on street tires!

Frosty,

Do you know how much compression would be gained from using a M8 compared to a M7?

Bob

• 3 weeks later...

chad is getting them done i would assume since a local friend of mine got his back a few weeks ago.

And as far as the kidney shaped heads they are supposedly no good for turbo use due to the higher compression ratio being too much more than the m6 and m7 type heads.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...