Magna M6/M7 heads $350!

Frosty

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

bump.

surely someone could make use of a high flowing astron head, pressure tested and washed in a kero bath.

it sucks to have these just sit here not being used, lot of potential in them!

...also, is there still a fait bit of interest in magna intakes?

I may see if i can get some more very soon if I know people want 'em.

I am very interested in getting one of your intakes. Are you planning any shipments of 3 to Chad? Also I have an after market non-jet head that's only 3 yrs old. Would your heads greatly benefit me at this point? Do they flow better or allow for 3 angle valve job? Let me know.

Tried to email Chad but had problems. Forgot to ask the price of both items shipped to Chad. And if Chad is watching this topic , the following is the email I was unable to send. I post a reply to Frost regarding the magna intake & heads. I wanted to ask you about receiving these items through you. And the benefits of the heads he is offering. If I purchase the head can you do a 3 angle valve job? And your cost for modifying both, plus shipping. Thanks Busdriver

I ship the cylinder heads individually, without anything else in the package to ensure that the cylinder heads are not damaged during transportation. so i could ship them to chad or directly to you.

I have no idea if Chad is set up to do cylinder head machine work.

the cylinder heads are magna M6/M7 castings and flow more air than a non-jetvalve head. it should provide a signifigant performance advantage which would vary depending on what other mods you have.

there are a lot of guys over here using these heads and intakes making around 300rwhp with stock cams and conservative boost pressures

I could find out what a 3 or 5 angle valve job would cost at the cylinder head workshop that I get to do the pressure testing. what they charge is what you would pay. (ie nothing in it for me)

and yes, I'm planning on sending more intakes to chad in packages of three in the very near future.

shipping time for sea mail is about 8 weeks. (intakes or cylinder heads)

I still haven't found out about the cost of cylinder head work yet, sorry about that. things have just been really busy at work lately and i haven't had a spare minute until now (9:25pm saturday lol)

I will get onto that first thing monday morning. as well as a few other enquiries I have to make regarding tracking of sent items etc.

cheers, Ian Frost

I'm not trying to create business for myself, but prospective buyers that plan on getting a magna and want me to mod it for them, can have them sent directely to me, and I then ship it finnished to the buyer.

Kinda like a GP, the buyers get reduced shipping and the seller will have fewer boxes to ship.

For those that don't know, I mod them for $150 plus $15 shipping.

If others want random smaller Aussie items like gaskets or whetever, I'd gladly forward those items for just postage costs (no handeling fees). This could include larger items too in package deals. I just hate to see international postage wasted on multiple items. for extimating purposes, it's about $1 per pound within the US.

Chad,

Have you received the intakes yet? I have one coming in on the second batch that Ian sent. I'm not in a rush for it but could you give me an update.

Thanks,

Bob

Hello everyone, you guys need to take a "CHILL PILL" with regards to Chad. He is a man of his word but a very busy man. If he told you he would do something he will do it. I have had numerous dealings with him and when he gets a chance he will contact you if he needs to!!

RG