Adjustable cam gears CLOSED!!!! Complete Shipping 10/23

pagemo

Hi guys,

I have had several people contact me in the past few months about making another run of cam gears. I sold about 20 last time but it took over a year;) I sold them before for about $175 for plain and $190 for ones with timing marks if I could get 10 people to make a $50 deposit I would make another run of these and sell them for $150 with timing marks.

The design would be same as the previous(tested on 350RWHP and 7000RPM pulls) But I would make a couple of small detail changes to improve the looks and function. They are made with new stock gears and 6061 T6 aluminum centers.

I could have 10 ready to ship in 2 weeks after the money for the material and gears is collected.

I know 101 is making these eventually so it is up to you guys if interested otherwise I will just make the two the a couple of guys want and drop the group buy...

Give me some feed back. I will post some pictures if there is interest

Scott[/b]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Richie :wink:

I will give this about a week then determine if there is enough demand to go forward.

Thanks

PS I know I have mentioned it before but with my custom ground cam it needed 2 to 3 degrees of adjustment in order to set the cam up to spec.

I'm in.. Where and when $$$$$ :wink: These are the best.

Marks also. Let me know If you need me to send you the OEM Mitsubishi NEW Gear I have about 10

:wink:

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5283/picture025xh7.th.jpg

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6742/picture027dm0.th.jpg

It looks promising so far.... I will order at least 5 gears this weekend.

The Address is:

Scott Page

265 Woodcrest Dr

Clarkesville Ga 30523

Paypal the3bartsi@yahoo.com I hate to ask but please add 3% for paypal it should be like $4

Shipping will be no more than $10 UPS ground anywhere in the states

Your choice send the $50 deposit or pay in full..... send me you zip and I can tell you exact shipping cost.

I will ship them as complete by who pays first but it still should be no more than 2 weeks or so unless the list get really long

if you have questions or need anything special PM me.

Thanks

Scott/Pagemo

well im counting four posted wanting,,,,dont know if you have any other orders

but you said 10 orders would put you where you need to be, to sell for 150

is this the price????

Don't pay yet, I was just getting getting the address and paypal up. I am going to order 5 gears tomorrow because I had a couple that I need to make regardless if the group buy goes through and it usually takes 2 or three orders to get the gears I need.

Setting up to make at least 10 will save me alot of time over trying to make individual orders so lets see if we can get the 10 people this week and we can go from there.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Kellydahman Posted: September 15, 2007, 12:28 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry been busy. I'm still interested. Where can I send payment/deposit and my New OEM new used Cam Gear?

Thanks

Kelly

No problem we are still waiting for a couple more people to work with deposits but basically if anyone is interested in getting one right now send full payment to the below address but allow 2 weeks or so for me to build after payment is made:

Scott Page

265 Woodcrest Dr

Clarkesville Ga 30523

Paypal the3bartsi@yahoo.com I hate to ask but please add 3% for paypal

Shipping will be no more than $10 UPS ground

So basically $165 should cover everything.

If you don't want to pay in advance we can just wait for a couple more people and then I will collect 50 from each person.

Scott

You would be the 8th person for the GP, So if you are interested in $50 deposit hang tight and see if we can get 2 more people ready to send in the $

Otherwise I would need get payment in advance to make one for the $150 price(normal cost is $195 or so shipped)

Thanks

Scott

OK we have everyone needed to proceed for the $150 price on the adjustable cam gear with timing marks. These adjust 7 deg advance or retard for 14 deg total adjustment. They weigh aprox half that of the stock gear.

Here is what I have:

1) lives TSI (paid in full)

2)Chad

3)Kelly

4)quickconq

5)brian

6) Blind drifter

7) Pyro nate

8 ) Scotty Don't

9) Monty

10) AAM(jonboy)

Paypal the3bartsi@yahoo.com I hate to ask but please add 3% for paypal

Otheriwse send money order to:

Scott Page

265 Woodcrest Dr

Clarkesville Ga 30523

You can send a $50 deposit now and the rest in a couple of weeks when they are complete or pay in full now, your choice

Shipping will be no more than $10 UPS ground

So basically $165 should cover everything including paypal fees.

If you have any questions let me know

Thanks

Scott