Yeah, I don't want to over estimate, I'd rather underestimate. At 26 lbs with the magna, it made 433whp. 15 HP per psi would put it right around 400 as is. It feels fast, but I don't want to say it's at 400 yet because I don't know.

Does it feel faster with the Cannon versus the Magna? I think you can make it to 500 sometime soon=) Maybe you'll come back from China with a few goodies (hopefully ones that were imported from Japan)

I don't know, I was running more boost with the magna. The clutch needs to be broken in more, but it wasn't slipping last night. The 660's will never do 500whp, but I think the manifold will help alot. I also don't know if it was the ultra cold air, or the new intake, but the boost was much higher than it should have been. It doesn't matter though since fuel is good. I'll let ya know after wednesday. :)

Yep. Gotta break in the clutch with them, any more and it might make "TMP" for the clutch. It will need a t56 and everything with that for later. If it was a perfect world, I'd have some big injectors and nice rods and a good trans, and I think 600 isn't out of the question at that point.

Was out again tonight for some more tuning. We turned the boost controller to zero, so it should be wastegate pressure (17psi) but it was making 20lbs.

So, my minimum boost at WOT is 20, haha. Basically everything we did was take more fuel out. It's just rich up top. Smoothed the map and worked on getting AFR's right. The difference between the fuel map for the old manifold and this one is very interesting. There are three major "steps" with the magna, and so far, this one is flat accross to top. Interesting.

Got it idling lower with the BIS screw, and now it starts in the cold. Just needed more gas during cranking.

Welp, here is what I got today, with "660cc" injectors. They were making power like 1000's. I was running higher fuel pressure, but apparently, it shouldn't be quite so awesome. Either they are larger than 660, or the big pump just that much more volume to go with the pressure. Oh well!

Started off with the first pull making 350 at 18psi:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs790.ash1/168039_610062379580_163906158_34736487_7584218_n.jpg

And final numbers for today with the limit of the clutch at the forefront of my conscience.

http://www.mitsustyle.com/photopost/data/529/medium/DSC03317.JPG

http://www.mitsustyle.com/photopost/data/529/medium/DSC03318.JPG

http://www.mitsustyle.com/photopost/data/529/medium/DSC03320.JPG

And here is 26 psi with the new manifold, 26psi with the old manifold, and 29 psi with the new manifold.

http://www.mitsustyle.com/photopost/data/529/medium/DSC03319.JPG

It's an improvement of about 15-20whp over the old manifold, and the curve is mega. Torque is less, but flatter and stays higher longer. With timing up where it should be, I wouldn't doubt it would be as much as 30-40whp higher than where it is. It will make 500 at 30psi no problem. But were talking some serious clutch slipping action there. I was surprised it was holding as much as it did.

Or the short runners. Since torque was way higher with tht magna.

Yeah but the EIP has produced huge torque numbers many times before.

EIPQuest & Heefner for example

Prolly a mix of the lag/runners/292

But torque breaks things, so I don't want it.

yep

Edited by phinko

That's pretty nice bro. Good work, you are pretty patient I give that ya. Very nice numbers

Thanks. I could have upgraded the clutch and kept the magna, but I still have that conquest owner's desire to be different somehow. So that's why I went with the eip. It will all come together though, though it may still be a few more years. No problem though. :) Life happens.

Damn that's some good numbers. Should be 500 soon!

I know. I could have pushed it today, but a solid 450 is pretty good, plus I can't even use it!

Very nice. What kind of final Timing are you running with the e70?

It's so funny with the timing. I'll try to make a little chart here:

_______5900rpm___6300rpm

24psi__16 deg____15 deg

27psi__13.6 deg___12.5 deg

30psi__7.96 deg___6.91 deg

So, as you can see, it was dropping off fast. With no knock, we could have brought those 27, and even 30psi lines up to nearly 16 degrees and gotten some major gains. I kind of wish I had, but after getting it on the street, it's pointless to even get on it in 4th off boost then let it rev up, since it'll fricassee the clutch.

Yeah but the EIP has produced huge torque numbers many times before.

EIPQuest & Heefner for example

Prolly a mix of the lag/runners/292

yep

Those guys probably had some small turbines that didn't make power up top ;) I am going to wring this little billet turbo out when I get the driveline sorted so I want a little flow!

Wow.. why so low on the timing? I would have thought one of the main benifits of the alcohol would be the ability to run more agressive timing. I was really expecting to see something in the 25-30 deg at high boost. Have you tried more timing or just started really conservative?